Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a min! Pampers said they had the superhero party in March before restrictions....but the nails she had done were 20th September, they’re still somehow hanging on 6 months later 🤷🏼‍♀️
No they said it was before the tier two restrictions

Reactions: 3
Hinch Army are going mad for putting up these ridiculous twig trees in October. Sorry, bit off topic. Bet Hinchy gets one to stop Ronnie having any normal 1 year old fun pulling decorations off the tree.
She will more than likely have a grey electric fence put round her multiple trees to stop Ronnie behaving like a normal toddler near it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I hate Grinch, Vestie boy is seriously punching
Always thought that
I was shocked when I saw him first. I imagined some Essex boy to be her kind of Man
But someone on here said she’s the type of person who would never date someone good looking so that she would always be the better looking one

plus Sophie was going for sugar daddy when she pounced on him

Reactions: 14
I know might go to Tracey’s loft myself. 24k barrier through hunch (maybe that’s why she’s in there! 🤣)
That’s probably what hinch means when she says she doesn’t charge everyone for her posts
Tracey and her kids are the freebies
Although she’s stopped sharing the kid who gave the kilner pots

Reactions: 2
we’ve been together 20 years. We have a bigger age gap than inch and shoulder and we are stupidly happy together. We have 4 kids (22,16,15*oops* and 12) we are the only original couple of all our mates and we have fun together. we fight over stupid things (last night it was over spaghetti hoops on toast- maybe a jug was required?) we go out for dates and we lounge on the sofa in our comfies and watch tit on telly.
its not couple goals it’s just life. Yes I know a lot of relations break down but there’s a lot of us about with normal, happy, boring relationships. Well we do have a bit of scandal as 22 year old was 2 when I met husband but we have genuinely lived happily ever after. Couple goals? No. Normal? Yes
I love this! Me and my present husband have been together 31 years, married for 29 and have one daughter. We work hard, we've travelled all over the globe and been to some wonderful places. We laugh and take the piss out of each other every day and we've had some monumental rows over the years! Our life together has also seen its fair share of heartache and sad times but we are stronger for it. It's by no means perfect but it's a normal every day life that the majority of us have and while it's special to us, it's certainly not "couples goals" what a stupid saying that is!
22, 16,15 "oops" and 12 😂😂😂 I laaavvve it!
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how much she paid for that blow dry, but she was robbed, looks literally like she just been pulled through a hedge. She definately was not having her hair done last night !
She was Probably at the ‘dentist’ having more filler and Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just found this
I would assume some people have a quick break takes off their mask and has a good deep breath or cough in a lift so they end up germ boxes let alone just going in maskless just seems a bit selfish.

Oh is it Thursday day off today for Botox and the cleaner? Why be didn’t she address her Thursdays off conspiracy in the book?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've stopped following her a while ago, and don't even watch her stories anymore....I rely on you lovely pastry trolls to update me 😂

But from the sound of it, im not missing much! I would be so creeped out if my partner announced to millions of strangers that he basically wanted birthday sex 😂 id deffo not give him any out of principle....I found it cringe enough when ny ex used to tell his mates 😂

I'm still furious with pampers, especially as they were the only nappies I could use on my little girl, im just thankful she's too old for them now! If I have any more kids im definitely going to use another brand.

What I really dont understand though is why everyone else gets called out by the media except hinch. Why are people so afraid of her?! She's the only person I've ever known of that seems to be untouchable and something needs to be done about it. I know im not the only frontline staff dealing with people dying from covid everyday, and I know im not the only person who lives 3hours away from their family and can't see them as both in tier 3, and that is what really gets to me. So many people like me are following the rules and people like her think the rules don't apply to them!

I am fortunate in that I can still get my little girl presents for Christmas because I have been able to keep working through the entire pandemic, but I am aware of alot people who can't, and I think that she is massively out of order for saying she hasn't bought any presents yet etc. Its going to make people who can't even afford to eat, feel so bad that they can't have the massive Christmas that she has.
Im not rich by any means, but I do have enough to not have to worry and myself and my little girl (who is 5) went through her toys and gave alot of them to alder hey children hospital for the children there, and we are going to buy presents to donate to shelters etc along with a load of food to hopefully brighten up someone's Christmas. This is something she should also be doing! (I always do this anyway, and during the year we give toys to hospitals because that's what my parents used to do, or give it to people we know are struggling etc).
She could use her platform for so much good, but instead she is just a selfish, horrible woman and I cant even look at her anymore!

Sorry for the massive rant, I cant come on much during the day cos of work, and at night I have my little girl so I end up coming on once and writing essays 😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t birth so I’m unfamiliar but do parents keep a parasol on a pram at times, particularly when most probably going from car straight in shopping centre?
I didn’t even have a parasol for mine, the hood of the Pram was enough. And even if i did have a parasol it wouldn’t be connected to the pushchair in October!

Reactions: 11
Can't get over how different she looks all of the time. Photos from Insta today, This Morning recently and her first time on This Morning. Filters and lots of surgery. Hopefully she stops with the facial procedures before she does too far and ruins her looks. Wondering where her old jaw/chin went?!
Yes, but I can look like that too....
I am 59 years old have short hair, no eyebrows, lots of sags, baggy dark eyes, double chin and normal lips but in 40 seconds with really good technology I could give Jennifer Aniston a run for her money!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.