Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way back from thread 5! They live-reported the whole event. Jazz hands video near the bottom.
This was back when I used to follow her still and actually like her. I was starting to question stuff around this time. The dramatics started to show and that’s when I started to go off her. She is a completely different person now. Although seeing these pics now I can see that she was a nasty, vapid witch then but she was just better at hiding it

Reactions: 28
No,😂😂,I was alluding to that episode in the pool,creepy wasn't it? I think we would have seen more of the same if ma hadn't faded away from the action,she had a few speaking parts at one time.
The one that always sticks in my head is how she got herself all moist because she could give her Mum a spray bottle with Hinch on it to store her lenor/water potion. Apparently she’d always just used an old Avon empty bottle before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. They didn’t have to cancel it nor did they. She just doesn’t want to admit they actually went away on the weekend and packed Henry & Ronnie off to Ma’s. She only made a point of saying she cancelled the hotel because people on here caught her out writing ‘book hotel’ on her hinch list. Admitting they went alone over the weekend would be admitting she broke the rules by sending ‘the boys’ to her mum’s.
Aah, of course. Silly me! I was thinking that they’d actually want to take their son with them to spend time with his Dad on his birthday. You know, like “normal people” 🙄

Because Ronnie can't be turfed off to the Goblin King for the night!
Because Ma couldn’t care for Ron & Hen due to Tier 2 restrictions. Obviously, in theory, as it all points to them going at the weekend and secretly, breaking covid rules by using Ma for childcare.

Reactions: 6
How is this even news?
duck off OK! Ya forever up their arses reporting the most mindess crap about their dull boring life. **Yawn**
Another paid article most likely.
Inch looked absolutely diabolical in those trackies and trainers today. He needs to sort himself out and get something that fits rather than opting for the shrunk-in-the-wash-look. 🥴🥴

They’ve called Henry Ronnie too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she hasn’t shared what she got him for his birthday speaks volumes. As if it was “new football boots” on the day of his birthday. She’s not his dad who only seems him at the weekend. Come on Soph! Whaddyaa get him really?
Hopefully a new tracksuit in the right size, that grey one looks like it shrank in the wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it mental that I’m pissed odd she called that cake Colin, that is not a bleeping Colin caterpillar .. that’s a knock off version . Cyril or Clyde maybe but not Colin 😂😩
Totally agree! That’s a knockoff Colin! Prob from one of her ebaaaaayyers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The one that always sticks in my head is how she got herself all moist because she could give her Mum a spray bottle with Hinch on it to store her lenor/water potion. Apparently she’d always just used an old Avon empty bottle before.
I’d forgotten about that 😂 It really is the little things in life that get Soph moister than an oyster, explains why she’s been with Jaydawg for so long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
85D184DF-07E9-4C04-80FD-5DA24D4F437D.jpeg
Sophie has a mischievous minky, Jamie lit candles and everything for it 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
From twitter.
And I thought this girl didn't like her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Signed napkin🤦‍♀️Well that would be sensible wouldn’t it 🙄

Vestlife is one step away from a baseball hat!

I had a very nice Air Jordan one back in the early 90's, I was a massive tom boy in my teenage years, whilst my friends were more concerned with black cherry/heather shimmer lipstick!
Omg Heather Shimmer lipstick, that was my fave 😂🤣

Reactions: 11
Sorry to break it to you Jamie, but if you have to beg and plead on social media to get your leg over then you’re clearly doing it wrong! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.