Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 20 pages behind but I was thinking earlier about their ‘office romance’ and how they started off sneaky ( most manager/worker relationships are frowned on ) and how they probably got a buzz from it, so them always being sneaky now to avoid being caught out publicly being twats is what is fuelling their relationship, it sounds like she might have had to leave hence the extensions course . She can’t keep using the ‘ working and living together excuse’ because she’s happy enough to do it now.

my point is and I’ve seen the same thing happen with joint projects, ie house builds, business startups, etc is that when she becomes a has been, they will flounder and fall. They might do all that ‘ he/she is my life tit’ but the come down from their forced adrenaline rush is going to hit hard, sadly that little boy will be the main casualty.

Reactions: 24
Sorry, why did she have to cancel the hotel she’s booked? They live in the same household so why does she think they can’t stay in a hotel together?
Because Ma couldn’t care for Ron & Hen due to Tier 2 restrictions. Obviously, in theory, as it all points to them going at the weekend and secretly, breaking covid rules by using Ma for childcare.

Reactions: 13
Why does she never offer her sheep discount codes, so that marshmallow company or not on the high street could have offered 10-15% off and she could say here is a little discount to help. ( even to save some pennies for Xmas shopping ) I wonder if the companies message her with things like that but she ignores them!!
The same with the company she got those Halloween mice from, they send out cards with discount codes but did she mention this for the sheep...NO!

Reactions: 11
Sorry, why did she have to cancel the hotel she’s booked? They live in the same household so why does she think they can’t stay in a hotel together?
Exactly. They didn’t have to cancel it nor did they. She just doesn’t want to admit they actually went away on the weekend and packed Henry & Ronnie off to Ma’s. She only made a point of saying she cancelled the hotel because people on here caught her out writing ‘book hotel’ on her hinch list. Admitting they went alone over the weekend would be admitting she broke the rules by sending ‘the boys’ to her mum’s.

Reactions: 20
The fact that she hasn’t shared what she got him for his birthday speaks volumes. As if it was “new football boots” on the day of his birthday. She’s not his dad who only seems him at the weekend. Come on Soph! Whaddyaa get him really?

Reactions: 13
Not unless he's into grab a granny 🤣....oh,but wait🤭
Fanny? Is there something you want to tell us about 🤔 Is Inch into the older ladies as well as the much younger ones🤔 We noticed him a bit close with Ma Barker in the swimming pool, very close, do you know something funny to tell us 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else
The fact that she hasn’t shared what she got him for his birthday speaks volumes. As if it was “new football boots” on the day of his birthday. She’s not his dad who only seems him at the weekend. Come on Soph! Whaddyaa get him really?
I think I’ve read too that she’s brought him some flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Dressed for lunch in his HMP best... happy birthday to the one and only vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In a lift and walking around a shopping centre or wherever they are... No bleeping masks on... Absolute fanny flaps... Not seen my children since Friday and won't be able to see them till the 4th November as I have covid because of ignorant fucks like this pair who think they're the elite and that the rules don't apply to them

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Too be honest I think her sheep really wouldn’t care if she did turn around and said they went always for the weekend and Ronnie stayed with her mum. She can literally do no wrong. Anyone who tries to question is would be labelled a troll by her sheep. It seems there is nothing she can do to make her lose her die hard followers so she may as well be honest. Her life will be a lot easier as she wouldn’t have to remember every lie she’s told and she wouldn’t have over 250 threads on Tattle.

Reactions: 18
@Tui Dont worry it was the best laugh I had all day! 🤣 if Superdrug DID sell them he’d have them in every colour!!? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can't get over how different she looks all of the time. Photos from Insta today, This Morning recently and her first time on This Morning. Filters and lots of surgery. Hopefully she stops with the facial procedures before she does too far and ruins her looks. Wondering where her old jaw/chin went?!
I don’t know how much she paid for that blow dry, but she was robbed, looks literally like she just been pulled through a hedge. She definately was not having her hair done last night !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fanny? Is there something you want to tell us about 🤔 Is Inch into the older ladies as well as the much younger ones🤔 We noticed him a bit close with Ma Barker in the swimming pool, very close, do you know something funny to tell us 😂🤣
No,😂😂,I was alluding to that episode in the pool,creepy wasn't it? I think we would have seen more of the same if ma hadn't faded away from the action,she had a few speaking parts at one time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such an insult to the great Tom hardy.
Someone has commented on her post saying hope you have had time to use the makeup palette 😐😐 ( FYi I am blocked but use my dogs insta so I can keep up on here guyzzz) Xox
I use my dog’s insta too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.