Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's couple goals I don't want to be in a couple. To me it's really unhealthy and promotes outdated stereotypes, oh and they are the worlds biggest chavs.

Is it mental that I’m pissed odd she called that cake Colin, that is not a bleeping Colin caterpillar .. that’s a knock off version . Cyril or Clyde maybe but not Colin 😂😩
I agree. It's like calling every pig Percy just because one is called Percy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not defending dearest Soph here, but.. Disney was her 30th so an actual milestone birthday. I’m sure darliiiin Jamie got some birthday gifts etc that we’ll never see (relatable soph till the end) and he got a Audi last birthday.. let’s not feel too sorry for him. Let be honest most 42 year old men would have spent their birthday at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m sure she’s edited the text on the latest grid post. I could have sworn it was ended with some hearts and the Hinchliffes - I remember thinking what an odd thing to put on a birthday post!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone had any further response from Pampers or Gleam, or any other representative (ASA, ITV, the media?) for Hinch and Solomon regarding the non social distancing?
I’m still waiting for mine. I’m desperate to hug my family, but can’t. It makes me sad to think 2 influencers can get away with doing it (and get paid to do it!) and normal folk like myself can’t because we want to protect others and abide by the rules 😔 Thing is, we know that they know what they did was wrong and that’s why they deleted the incriminating evidence 😡

Reactions: 9
D3427FEC-57AC-4833-B174-0AA626E9B2EE.png
Top comment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (not blocked out usernames as they’ve all left simpering comments on a public Instagram account)

19FFC10E-4BD8-4065-8890-28234EE49A45.png
On the other end of the spectrum....... yOuVe ChAnGeD My LiFe....iM a HiNcHeR tHrOuGh aNd ThrOuGh 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Imagine being that sad that muppets like these pointless airheads are your inspo for life?! My heroes are people that have made an actual positive impact on society- Attenborough, MLK, Mary Seacole, Freddy Mercury.... I bet the ‘hinchcliffes’ read comments like this pathetic cult member’s together and have a little joint wank over it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Has anyone had any further response from Pampers or Gleam, or any other representative (ASA, ITV, the media?) for Hinch and Solomon regarding the non social distancing?
I’m still waiting for mine. I’m desperate to hug my family, but can’t. It makes me sad to think 2 influencers can get away with doing it (and get paid to do it!) and normal folk like myself can’t because we want to protect others and abide by the rules 😔 Thing is, we know that they know what they did was wrong and that’s why they deleted the incriminating evidence 😡
I’ve not had anything from my further email, just the original copy and paste from Joanne. I think they are hoping we get bored so it will just brush under the carpet.

Reactions: 8
Nope. They seem to have stopped responding passed the copy and paste job that they've sent out. I replied back to them after that response and it's been left on read with no response. Pampers have ghosted me. I've hit new lows 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s not a real Colin and Hershey’s smells like sick. ATV Vest 🥳
The first time I went to the US of Stateside (Alan Partridge speak😂) I bought some as everyone told me I had to as they were so amazing and they deffo smelt of sick. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d forgotten about that 😂 It really is the little things in life that get Soph moister than an oyster, explains why she’s been with Jaydawg for so long 😂
It’s the little things in life that get Sophia moister than an oyster 🤣🤣🤣 brilliant new title name 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to hide all three books of hers in Asda yesterday. No one wants to see that 😂
When I was in Asda on Monday I covered all her books up with real authors, with something real and meaningful to say. I was back in there yesterday and they were all still covered 😂 obvs the staff don’t give a tit about her either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.