Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it mental that I’m pissed odd she called that cake Colin, that is not a bleeping Colin caterpillar .. that’s a knock off version . Cyril or Clyde maybe but not Colin 😂😩

Reactions: 20
Laaaaaads omg, I 90% of the time watch her stories on mute (listening to her over exaggerated ssshhh words made me fill with a ridiculous amount of rage) so naturally after you all talking about the song on the presents video, I went back for a look, because I'm a sick witch like that.....and I now seriously regret it....I was happy living my life not realising they got their holes last night until you corrupt lot brought it to my attention :ROFLMAO: :oops:
curse a jaysus on yee 😂
I’m the same it’s on mute nearly all the time, mainly because when I’m at home my daughter (6) doesn’t like her voice so moans when I put the sound up, so I have to go back quite often to listen to what you’re all commenting on 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, why did she have to cancel the hotel she’s booked? They live in the same household so why does she think they can’t stay in a hotel together?

Reactions: 16
Sorry, why did she have to cancel the hotel she’s booked? They live in the same household so why does she think they can’t stay in a hotel together?
Let’s be real, she didn’t cancel it - they went at the weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is it mental that I’m pissed odd she called that cake Colin, that is not a bleeping Colin caterpillar .. that’s a knock off version . Cyril or Clyde maybe but not Colin 😂😩
I think it's called curly. Obviously been on the turmeric judging by the colour of it's face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beckinsdale & Holmes to the party I know but...
1. She sure seems to leave Ron out a lot (or want to) for someone who has professed her love for him alllllll the time for the past year. Expects him to “behave” and a lot more nights away without him than I would except especially considering SHE LOVES HIM more than any parent before. Waits for him to go to sleep before got chocolate, it’s like she’s always trying to separate her life with Jamie from that with Ronnie if that makes sense hope that helps.
2. Erm hun we have all heard of not on the high street you bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what I can only imagine is Jamie waiting for his birthday shag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Because Ronnie can't be turfed off to the Goblin King for the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because Ronnie can't be turfed off to the Goblin King for the night!
Incorrect, the goblin king cannot stay in a conjoined room and hold Soph’s hand whilst they have martial relations as they’re different households 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.