Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sinned and googled her smore kit as my kids would love it for Christmas. However, I’m far too tight fisted to spend £24 on a few biscuits and marshmallows so a quick google search reveals you can cheat and use chocolate digestives with marshmallows. I might really push the boat out, buy the Mcvities ones and stick it all in a shoe box. Surely it will look just as special and classy (in my heart of hearts I know it won’t).
Ask SS If you can borrow her glue gun

Reactions: 6
Very middleton to the party, i've been dealing with a very cranky, teething baba all day and have only got to sit my arse down.

Please someone tell me inchy did not go out for dinner in a pair of bleeping joggers 🙈🙈 i am mortified for the pair of them.

And why does she keep referring to everything being a 'good gift for xmas' duck off not everyone has the luxury to be able to buy presents this year. What a self absorbed selfish cow 🤬

Reactions: 17
I have no doubt bugboy walks around with his hands down the front of his joggers holding the inch in true chav style If im honest with you guyzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ronnie has different shoes on in the lift and when he is walking?? Seriously? And then they changed him back into his Happy Birthday top when they got home. I just don’t buy it.... the pre records are probably from about 2 years ago Ronnie is actually 4 still having 3 naps a day. She’s a bloody joke

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As well as different trainers, Rondon was also wearing the gilet in the lift and blue coat in shopping mall. Bull tit :poop:
The gilet reminds me of Henry, those brothers must be together at all times :rolleyes:

Very middleton to the party, i've been dealing with a very cranky, teething baba all day and have only got to sit my arse down.

Please someone tell me inchy did not go out for dinner in a pair of bleeping joggers 🙈🙈 i am mortified for the pair of them.

And why does she keep referring to everything being a 'good gift for xmas' duck off not everyone has the luxury to be able to buy presents this year. What a self absorbed selfish cow 🤬
Especially at £24 when you can get a pack of digestives, a bar of chocolate and marshmallows for £3.

Reactions: 6
Again how can people compare him to Tom Hardy 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Inch is just such a non man. Nothing remotely charismatic or attractive in him to all of us. At least Soph found some hidden gem in him. Saves two other souls being stuck with either one of them.

Who compared him to my husband?! That is an insult

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So bush to the party sorry but the way she says it's from a website notonthehighstreet like noone else has heard of it. Soph it's been a round for ages. Just cause you only shop on ebay doesn't mean tbr rest of the world does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.