Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying to drill in that they never went away this weekend eh? 😂 We all know you’re talking shite babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Enjoy your birthday nippy nippy Jamie, the talc will be out, Freda will be round to sing wuthering heights and cheer you on, Soph’s legs will be spread further apart than her eyebrows, my god you are one lucky man, enjoy moaning LAAAAAUDA LAAAAAUDA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR VERY OWN KANYE VEST! 42 (apparently 30 something to some) AND STILL NOT DRIVEN TO INSANITY BY HINCH! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she would have let him out with his mates if we weren't in the middle of restrictions. I wonder if he has any friends left. I wonder if his old friends have their own WhatsApp group they use to laugh about how whipped his arse is.
She said the other night he was at football training. Is that still going on in 2 tier lockdown?

Reactions: 3
All I’m going to say is money obviously doesn’t buy class. What a chav 🤮 fancy going to a restaurant dressed like a 15 year old, all he needs now is a bum bag worn over his chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see inch has got his wrist and fist in prime position, I think he's used to it by the sounds of his story last night 🤢
Oh and Soph have you pulled your eyebrows down as they look much lower than earlier 🤔
Dainty little wrists and arms. Like his legs and ankles.

Reactions: 5
Throughly embarrassed....that's how I would feel but as we have said before "NO CLASS"
(No wonder her Dad has done a runner, I actually feel sorry for him, he seemed genuine?)
Done a runner?? What have I missed 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why is her go to pose having her shoulder out? Does she think its sexy? 🤣 does Jamie have a shoulder fetish?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 291570

Happy burfday JayME ME ME ME ME

HER LITTLE HEAD 😂
Why does her first book just happen to be on the side?? She is so bizarre.. who could be arsed with that crap cluttering the kitchen sides 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see inch has got his wrist and fist in prime position, I think he's used to it by the sounds of his story last night 🤢
Oh and Soph have you pulled your eyebrows down as they look much lower than earlier 🤔
Also I’m sick of the sight of that stupid bow in her hair.. is she three years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet these are pre records from the weekend and they really are away tonight.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.