Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’m sick of the sight of that stupid bow in her hair.. is she three years old?
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to keep herself “young” for Jamie seeing as she was 23 and he was well into his 30’s when they met, might explain all the Botox, childish behaviour and hair bows so he doesn’t replace her with a younger model 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why does her first book just happen to be on the side?? She is so bizarre.. who could be arsed with that crap cluttering the kitchen sides 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I’m sick of the sight of that stupid bow in her hair.. is she three years old?
It's the replacement coffee table that has windows!!! Yanno. because the knee high, glass one she had before was too dangerouss for Ronnielonniedingdong.... So she bought a new knee high glass topped coffee table to store her 4 books in the window pane... Under the glass 👍👍

Hope this helps ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kate to the dirtday party 🎉 That newest Hincher typo has made my day! Inchworm cake for everyone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to keep herself “young” for Jamie seeing as she was 23 and he was well into his 30’s when they met, might explain all the Botox, childish behaviour and hair bows so he doesn’t replace her with a younger model 🙄🤢
She would have to have an older man to daddy and mind her and treat her like the little innocent princess she thinks she is. No man her own age would put up with her needy childish behaviour. Jamie loves having her rely on him and needy. He has a massive ego so they suit each other well

Reactions: 16
Loving all the joggers comments. Round here it's all the 17 year olds wear them.
Shouldn't be allowed to leave the house in one, unless you're actually jogging.

Reactions: 9
Also this...
Screenshot_20201028_200039.jpg

Another treat from the gift that keeps on giving.... Hun83/ieva81e 😂

Sorry if its now stuck in your head....forever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have sinned and googled her smore kit as my kids would love it for Christmas. However, I’m far too tight fisted to spend £24 on a few biscuits and marshmallows so a quick google search reveals you can cheat and use chocolate digestives with marshmallows. I might really push the boat out, buy the Mcvities ones and stick it all in a shoe box. Surely it will look just as special and classy (in my heart of hearts I know it won’t).
Kids won’t care what it looks like, only what it’s gonna taste like and how much mess they can make 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So she spends over £100 on make up, apparently had a blow-dry last night that didn’t last and made an effort (presumably) with getting ready for ‘the birthday lunch’. Yet he looks like someone who has a tag on his ankle and is on day-release.
I’d be mightily pissed off if my husband made bugger all effort to go out for a lunch. What a chav. How old is he???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion-

Birthday waffles, s’mores and chills. Vesty would rather be at Willy Hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
As well as different trainers, Rondon was also wearing the gilet in the lift and blue coat in shopping mall. Bull tit :poop:

Reactions: 16
EA93E76E-550C-45DD-9062-FD24FE789860.jpeg

it literally happens all the time. Why do people think that Jamie and Sophie’s relationship is so unique. Like they are the first people to ever be in love 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.