Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who says 'appy burfday back when it's said to you? Thats right - Inch does.
He looks worn out, doesn’t know wether he’s coming or going so randomly says happy birthday to himself 😂
How people can message her saying that thought he was 30 is an outright lie. This insta game is doing him no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have sinned and googled her smore kit as my kids would love it for Christmas. However, I’m far too tight fisted to spend £24 on a few biscuits and marshmallows so a quick google search reveals you can cheat and use chocolate digestives with marshmallows. I might really push the boat out, buy the Mcvities ones and stick it all in a shoe box. Surely it will look just as special and classy (in my heart of hearts I know it won’t).
It’s never £24? 😱😱😱😱 more money than sense.

I’ve made s’mores many a time with marshmallows and chocolate digestives over the bbq.. can’t beat them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Again how can people compare him to Tom Hardy 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Inch is just such a non man. Nothing remotely charismatic or attractive in him to all of us. At least Soph found some hidden gem in him. Saves two other souls being stuck with either one of them.

Reactions: 19
I find it really sad that they didn't sing happy birthday with ronnie there and blow the candles out and let him have a bit of cake. I'm guessing he's in bed and they are having the feast together. Poor Ron.

Reactions: 27
Yeah of course she had to cancel her night away!!!! And as if people haven’t heard of the website not on the high street!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He looks like he has really big nostrils when its actually his shite attempt at a tash! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my Christ duck off inch I’m now a VIP!
How did this happen to little old me? Who’s gifting me an overpriced biscuit and marshmallow box??
ATV fellow trolls, couldn’t of done this without you xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder if she would have let him out with his mates if we weren't in the middle of restrictions. I wonder if he has any friends left. I wonder if his old friends have their own WhatsApp group they use to laugh about how whipped his arse is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.