Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look you can see there is a card stuck to the back. So that’s probably the nieces card and the one at the front is from the sister. Jamie obviously wasn’t taught to open the card before opening the present. He’s ripping the paper off like a 5 year old at Christmas.
I thought it was the same card she then laid out 😂 😂 but yes your right I re watched they have the same writing and hearts as I dots 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
Not been the birthday she wanted for him!
😂
We stopped celebrating when we were 21 soph! 😂
Yeah, can't understand what the 'big birthday celebrations' today were all about? He's 42 (I think?) If it was his 40th, fair enough but 42 is just a bog standard birthday,
I was 40 last year and went to Krakow for a long weekend with my husband, but for my 41st this year I didn't do a thing. Even in non Covid times I wouldn't have been doing much when turning 41. Would probably have gone out for dinner, but certainly wouldn't be making it into a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey everyone, Mary Kate and Ashley to the party it's been one of those days I'm sooo looking forward to sitting down catching up on 30 pages yous are rapid guys!!!

I don't watch her stories as I don't want to contribute to the engagement figures so I'm looking forward to reading through the birthday shitshow here.

Pampers phoned me back today and although she was professional I kind of got the impression she was anti hinch and Solomon, the conversation was going nowhere and she wasnt really answering my questions in terms of dates and why they are okay to break the rules, I asked what if they would issue an apology as they are public figures with a large following between them and was told in a polite way that it wasn't my business. She said she understands my concerns and my complaint will be passed to the marketing team.

I'm really disappointed with how they have handled this but I'm really not surprised because it's all money to them (hunch and soloman included)

I wouldn't wish bad on anyone at all but when people think they can behave like the rules don't apply to them and do as they wish.. well natural selection and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have a very good friend who has a child, and she would reign it in so much. They all came to my sons birthdays parties and as much as the screaming from all of them did my head in, I let it carry on because kids have to be kids.
She would tell her child (I'm not being gender specific just in case) to be quiet and calm down and not allow them to be excited or make a noise.
My Mum said to me once that by stiffling the child would end in one of two ways, either she would break the child's spirit, or the child would rebel.
That child is now an adult, and has a tit relationship with both its parents and has seriously rebelled. So my Mum was right!
In my opinion you have to let kids be kids. Yes you teach them how to behave inverting places, but at 16mths they'll make a noise - so what!! They're babies! At 3 or 4 they're even louder and more excited, but let them be when it's the right time and place.
To expect the perfect child in every situation is a recipe for disaster
The way she talks about him "behaving" makes it sound like she thinks it's a choice he's making. He is a baby, he isn't trying to be "good" or "bad", he's just doing what babies do. Did she really expect that she would give birth to a fully functioning child, who knows exactly what he should and shouldn't do all the time? She clearly doesn't want to put the effort in to teaching him, it's not even like they sit up to the table and eat together at home so he knows what to expect when they go out. Plus, he spends all his days in a boring grey box, smiling for Mummazzzzzz while he pokes the dog on command, when he finally leaves he's probably overwhelmed by colours, noise, people that aren't his head parents, it's a sensory explosion for him. They hardly go to fine dining restaurants anyway, given the shite they eat at home their taste buds must be fucked (probably from all the fags!) and she probably thinks a bloody Wetherspoons is "posh"

Reactions: 20
She really is a space cadet. Not one single person this year has had the birthday they planned or wanted. ( Me included). But you go ahead Dymphna and make it about yourself on your husbands day.
Dymphna 😂 I went to school with a 'Dymphna'. She was horrible, a real bully. Nasty piece of work. I don't think I've ever met another one since but that particular Dymphna certainly didn't endear me to the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, can't understand what the 'big birthday celebrations' today were all about? He's 42 (I think?) If it was his 40th, fair enough but 42 is just a bog standard birthday,
I was 40 last year and went to Krakow for a long weekend with my husband, but for my 41st this year I didn't do a thing. Even in non Covid times I wouldn't have been doing much when turning 41. Would probably have gone out for dinner, but certainly wouldn't be making it into a big deal.
In the real world most people celebrate a big birthday if they can, the majority get a 99p card and carry on with their day 😂

my family of 4 all had birthdays this year, didn’t do a thing at all! Same as everyone else I’d imagine!

Reactions: 17
My husband just ran to the corner shop in grey joggers. I called him Mr Hinch and he said not to be mean 🤣 He is only 32 though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they just sat there watching the music channel? Someone book a stripper for the bloke and sent it round to the Hinchliffe’s to spice this drab day up!
Me and my fella watch the music channels a lot but granted we watch them when we are getting absolutely pissed (cos we can’t go to the pub). Not sat like children eating marshmallows hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have sinned and googled her smore kit as my kids would love it for Christmas. However, I’m far too tight fisted to spend £24 on a few biscuits and marshmallows so a quick google search reveals you can cheat and use chocolate digestives with marshmallows. I might really push the boat out, buy the Mcvities ones and stick it all in a shoe box. Surely it will look just as special and classy (in my heart of hearts I know it won’t).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have sinned and googled her smore kit as my kids would love it for Christmas. However, I’m far too tight fisted to spend £24 on a few biscuits and marshmallows so a quick google search reveals you can cheat and use chocolate digestives with marshmallows. I might really push the boat out, buy the Mcvities ones and stick it all in a shoe box. Surely it will look just as special and classy (in my heart of hearts I know it won’t).
How much?! 😮 Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s probably secretly bought him the helicopter he proposed to her with - after all guyzzzz you only turn 42 once! She’ll write about it all in her next book!

Guyzzzz me and Jamie went to see a helicopter one day and it was the same as the one he used to propose to me with so I surprised him and got him it for his big 42nd birthday and it was just the best ever guys!!! We had to cause as you all know the paps were driving around following us and trolls were too so now we can just fly everywhere and it’s brilliant guys I really recommend it but since our patch has too much tat on it Thanks to pergolas and Ron’s veggie patch we don’t have enough space for our helipad guyz so we’re moving to Dorset to a 22 bedroom house hope this helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My fella always wears trackies 🤣 nice ones though, not like he's in prison. And he certainly doesn't wear one to go to shopping centres and for meals out 🤣 maybe to run the shop, go to a mates or go the Asda??

My guilty pleasure is a lad in a trackie. Not Jamie though. He makes me shrivel up 🤣 id give up sex for life over having to go anywhere near Jamie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I did the same thing!!! I’ll keep my money haha

But your kids will enjoy it!

Reactions: 6
That poor bloke literally looks like he’s aged 10 years in 2 years of marriage to her 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My guilty pleasure is a lad in a trackie. Not Jamie though. He makes me shrivel up 🤣 id give up sex for life over having to go anywhere near Jamie 😂
I have to agree. If it was a choice of being celibate or shagging Jamie, celibacy it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Went to look at Vestlife’s page today and realised he’s blocked me 😂.. I shouldn’t have commented on the chicken pie hahahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.