Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie’s birthday is literally the same as every other day, they’ve eaten out, eaten some junk at home, done duck all as per usual, that’s not a birthday, I would’ve taken him out to do something as a family, Halloween pumpkin patch, the aquarium or zoo even, but nah we do what Soph wants to do init even on Jaydawgs birthday!

Reactions: 24
I think it is, the parasol on the pushchair in this weather??
The lift photo is old.
A) she has different top on
B) her hair is completely different. You can see it’s been blow dried in her make up tutorial crappy thing. And she’s made a point of keeping her middle parting by clipping to the side. The picture in the lift she has a sweepy fridge. Unless she washed her hair again, she wouldn’t of been able to get the hair across her face with her parting blow dried like that!!!!

CAUGHT OUT RED HANDED SOPH.

they’re not at no restaurant. They are round vest life’s families house - breaking mixing household rules!

ATB!

Reactions: 19
It’s like she is infantalizing her husband. Bizarre cake for a 40-something. Haven’t watched the stories, did she say maybe she bought it because Ronnie might like it, which I could understand.
Oi, nothing wrong with a caterpillar cake, best cake out there in my opinion😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it a bit mean she’s saying Ronnie should behaving when they go out??? He’s 16 months or whatever he is he doesn’t know the difference. She’s such a Fun sponge. Poor kid can’t even laugh or make noise without being told to behave 🥺🥺🥺
I have a very good friend who has a child, and she would reign it in so much. They all came to my sons birthdays parties and as much as the screaming from all of them did my head in, I let it carry on because kids have to be kids.
She would tell her child (I'm not being gender specific just in case) to be quiet and calm down and not allow them to be excited or make a noise.
My Mum said to me once that by stiffling the child would end in one of two ways, either she would break the child's spirit, or the child would rebel.
That child is now an adult, and has a tit relationship with both its parents and has seriously rebelled. So my Mum was right!
In my opinion you have to let kids be kids. Yes you teach them how to behave inverting places, but at 16mths they'll make a noise - so what!! They're babies! At 3 or 4 they're even louder and more excited, but let them be when it's the right time and place.
To expect the perfect child in every situation is a recipe for disaster

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly surprised she didn’t say that caterpillar cake was unexpectedly found in Ronnie’s veg patch 🐛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s just struck me that it’s the matching grey top and bottoms which make the tracksuit combo even worse. It might have looked fractionally less horrific if he’d worn a darker top at least.

Forget my husband, there’s no way I’d be taking even my teenage sons out to a restaurant dressed like that. We’re not sashaying into local eateries wearing black tie and cocktail dresses, but the bare minimum is a pair of jeans to look vaguely presentable.

Sorry to be nusty but I still feel slightly queasy about last night’s hanky panky shenanigans. I think it may have put me off tea lights for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Props to Trace for making the nails last forever 💅 I'm still fascinated how long they're lasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not been the birthday she wanted for him!
😂
We stopped celebrating when we were 21 soph! 😂

• Heart
She really is a space cadet. Not one single person this year has had the birthday they planned or wanted. ( Me included). But you go ahead Dymphna and make it about yourself on your husbands day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't get a decent screenshot but you can tell from Jamie's beard that he wasn't wearing a mask around the shopping centre.

• Angry
Are they just sat there watching the music channel? Someone book a stripper for the bloke and sent it round to the Hinchliffe’s to spice this drab day up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.