Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find who said it earlier that she reminded them of the White Chicks with the clips, its uncanny. The other one is Iggy Azalea whoever she is.

I'm Hinch.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Being relatable with a Colin..... That was an emergency stop to get cos no one bothered to make Jamie a cake! 😂
Nobody bothered to GIFT Jamie a cake 😂 that’s not even Colin, that’s a tesco curly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen a post on FB about plod breaking into your house and ruining Christmas Dinner if you break lockdown rules - imagine Soph, with all the fambo round, hired servants to bring Fredas car crash Aunt Bessie roast out the drive thru kitchen. Ma getting arrested after shes about to devour one of Sophs brussel sprout concoctions, Jamie coming out the garage with his resistance bands wondering what all the fuss is about, Ronnie knocking over the 4th Christmas tree, Henry shitting in the sleepers, Pa asleep on the couch thinking why am I related to this lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry I’m duchess of Cambridge guyzzzz but had to do this thing called work today, was sooooo long don’t know how hinchy winchy eyebrows spider does it!
THE ACTUAL STATE OF INCH, he did not go out looking like that!!??? He looks like a convict on day release..... we look I guess he is in someways...

Reactions: 7
I bet Jareth still takes Tuftiano Ronaldo for the night so those two pricks can have their toasted marshmallows and watch Beauty and the Beast. Restrictions don't apply to them as we know. Honest to God, she's so childish, these are the sort of things I do with my little girl or I would have done at a teenage sleepover whilst watching Mean Girls and sneaking a bit of Watermelon Bacardi Breezer behind my mum's back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahaha saying you don’t have to get naked don’t worry guyzzzzzz

She’s definitely had a tattle catch up about last nights antics, she hasn’t read her since 2019 though ATV soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen a post on FB about plod breaking into your house and ruining Christmas Dinner if you break lockdown rules - imagine Soph, with all the fambo round, hired servants to bring Fredas car crash Aunt Bessie roast out the drive thru kitchen. Ma getting arrested after shes about to devour one of Sophs brussel sprout concoctions, Jamie coming out the garage with his resistance bands wondering what all the fuss is about, Ronnie knocking over the 4th Christmas tree, Henry shitting in the sleepers, Pa asleep on the couch thinking why am I related to this lot
The niece pretending she's not gutted that her millionaire auntie only got her a fiver's worth of tit from Poundland

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ Almighty! Did Vest really go out for lunch in prison issue fatigues? 😂😂 what a clip! I'm beginning to think he's never had any decent clothes on his back since the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding! I really hope Ronnie has thrown a spectacular tantrum in the restaurant/cafe, throwing his books off the table and glowering at the twit in the hat masquerading as his mother! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today guyyyss my Mum phoned me and said if I have a girl next she wants me to call it FREDA. 😂😂😂 How I laughed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha saying you don’t have to get naked don’t worry guyzzzzzz

She’s definitely had a tattle catch up about last nights antics, she hasn’t read her since 2019 though ATV soph 👋
Well thank duck for that. I'm still recovering from last night's trauma 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now that I would pay to see

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a Colin connoisseur, she’s a liar. That’s a Tesco Curly not a Colin.
But it’s ok because he can make his own marrshhhmallow shmores over a tea light. The excitement is tangible!! She is so childish. He’s in his forties FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whose teeth is she wearing today? She tries to enunciate (big word for a Wednesday) but she just makes a hash out of it. She needs a My Fair Lady makeover.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she bleeping look like? Proper reckons herself doesn’t she?

Soph, Stevie Nicks called! She wants her hat back 🎩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.