Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she stands at the bedroom door in nothing but her heels, making her a scary 6ft 13 shouting do you want me or willy hill 😂
Instantly got visions of her stood there shouting ‘ yahhhhh want some, ill give it ya’ in her broadest Essex accent. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is Jamie after a Boohoo Men collab with all these rank trackies he keeps rocking? Hate to break it to ya hun, but you look a state. Atv x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m waiting for the elaborate Birthday cake that’s probably been dropped off by it’s only little driver...

Instantly got visions of her stood there shouting ‘ yahhhhh want some, ill give it ya’ in her broadest Essex accent. 🤢🤢🤢
Or standing there screaming “don’t ever call me crazy Jamie.. go away and look up sexual seduction”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the same, but I wonder if were remembering this picture she posted. Shes wearing almost the same outfit, and Ronnie still looks as unimpressed. Only thing that's changed is the paunch that sex vest has now
I'm glad you're right-now we can comment on them not wearing masks today.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same, but I wonder if were remembering this picture she posted. Shes wearing almost the same outfit, and Ronnie still looks as unimpressed. Only thing that's changed is the paunch that sex vest has now
Can’t help but think Jamie’s hair resembles hitlers hair style

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So according to the pictures of him opening presents he got chocolate for his birthday? Yeah right. Come on Hinch where’s the sentimental present from Ronnie? Matching two piece? I love my daddy mug? A game for them to play together? Cahhhmmm onnnnnn.
The chocolate was a hint for the real present!
20201028_165541.jpg

*edited as attached double quotes last time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Very long lunch guyzzz I'm guessing they have paid ma barker a visit to do the birthday cake and maybe the cling on niece and sis just happened to be there too.

Reactions: 14
Saw this on Google, the words Mrs Hinch and low key don't really mix lol. Is the media trying to split dum and dummer up?

Screenshot_20201028-163855_Chrome (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So I’m thinking that he’s got so fat he actually can’t fit into any decent clobber!!!

Ps I agree I think we have seen that pic before.

What kind of restaurant has a lift like that?!?
Like Regina George! “Sweat pants are all that fits me right now!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ronnie’s either going to be an
I’m so confused.... why is Ronnie still in an inward facing travel system by the looks of it? Shouldn’t he just be in a normal stroller by now looking outwards so he can see the view of everything going on in the world?
They baby him so much.
Also, it’s disgusting how ‘ashamed’ she is of him making any noise when he is out. He is a baby, what does she expect. He is probably making noise because he isn’t used to be out the house and then to top it off he’s strapped into a high chair and not given and freedom to explore what’s around him.
I wondered why he was still facing in and why has she still got a sun parasol on his pushchair

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused.... why is Ronnie still in an inward facing travel system by the looks of it? Shouldn’t he just be in a normal stroller by now looking outwards so he can see the view of everything going on in the world?
They baby him so much.
Also, it’s disgusting how ‘ashamed’ she is of him making any noise when he is out. He is a baby, what does she expect. He is probably making noise because he isn’t used to be out the house and then to top it off he’s strapped into a high chair and not given and freedom to explore what’s around him.
Crying / angry screaming is one thing but it happens and even before I was a parent I didn’t judge or stare! I felt empathy!

Just making noise though...generally a lot of people enjoy a bit of that! If you’re in a relatively family friendly place it shouldn’t matter and I personally think there’s nothing better especially during this horrible year to see random fussing over your baby and giving them a smile for just being a baby (at a distance obviously 🤣)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.