Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 🎈🎈
Happy 1st Tattle birthday to meeeeee!
🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Exactly 1 year ago today I joined this wonderful forum after thinking something was off with Hinch when she posted about paying for someone's shopping in the supermarket as the lady was short of money.
Something didn't add up so I Googled to see if I could find any thing on the old 'net.
Turned up nothing. Zilch.
Apart from Tattle. 😜
And the rest is history as they say!!!!
My eyes have well and truly been bleeping opened over the last year of reading on here! She's such a devious, narcissistic, self centered snake who manipulates her blind shoppers. 😏
So glad I found you horrible lot. We are all strangers and appear anonymous but I've feel I've formed some great friendships on here and the banter we have is unreal. And of course we support each other when we are down, having a tit day or just open up about our struggles.

I thank each and every one of you for being so amazing! We truly are the best, friendliest group of trolls anyone could ever meet. ❤❤❤❤

duck you Grinch! 🖕🖕
We are a lovely bunch aren't we? I've loved every minute I've been here and I just know if we ever met up in person we'd have one hell of a party! 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good grief she puts Vests birthday brekkie on the gram, what next his birthday dump?
Wouldn’t put it passed her, we are talking about the woman who films herself sat on the toilet and the inside of it to clean. Her husband then shares to everyone he’d like a shag 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Imagine being worried about how your toddler behaves at a restaurant when your husband is sat there looking like Primark’s answer to Biff from Back to the Future.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I can’t help but feel sorry for “the cling on niece” as she’s now being called 🙈. She used to be on grinches page so frequently and has been all but forgotten since Ron!

Reactions: 14
I really hope wee ron jeremy created merry hell at the meal , throwing food and screaming typical toddler style.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They look like our local drug dealers him in that trackie and her in the OTT accessories and the big expensive cars. Can spot them a mile away in my town and they look exactly like this pair of absolute tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If it’s a camper van it won’t be very relatable to her sheep 🤔
She’d get round it by getting a slightly second hand one and clawing her neck whilst saying it’s the most extravagant thing they’ve ever purchased but they’ve saved and it’s always been her dream blah blah. Just like the pergola, extension, drive thru. She is an expert at playing things down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s probably been in the bookies all morning spending his pocket money and she’s picked him up on the way to McDonald’s for a happy meal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soph, your hinch list was literally ticked off for “book hotel” after the restrictions came into place, do you fancy piping down billy bullshitter?? We all know you went this weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Being relatable with a Colin..... That was an emergency stop to get cos no one bothered to make Jamie a cake! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Being relatable with a Colin..... That was an emergency stop to get cos no one bothered to make Jamie a cake! 😂
You mean nobody offered to gift him a cake! Even the bleeping dog got freebie cakes, 2 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.