Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys, with big inch out for his birthday in his new tracksuit, do we think he's actually a drug dealer?! Cause where I live that's their uniform 😭 so all you guys saying he doesn't work, I mean isn't their background sales? Did they specify what exactly 🤣

Also what the duck is with them and ignoring the bloody rules? Where's your masks at hun? Joanne at pampers is gonna be raging, she's been telling us that pampers and their partners (Mrs hinch)will continue to do better, and they've just shown her up again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping marshmallows as a birthday treat, is he 5 years old? She really is a complete and utter bore!!! No wonder he is gagging for a shag 🥱 Also the make up review this morning, she really is thick she can't ever explain why she likes something it annoys me so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah yeah yeah we’re done seeing the waffles, chocolate bars, m&s biscuits and the £10 Tesco cake but What did you REALLY buy inch? A Mercedes as an upgrade for the Audi? A pay rise? Or another pair of black trainers that seem to be the only pair of shoes he owns since 2018 (bar the flip flops)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s Colin. Not Collin.
He also looks as impressed with her tit as the rest of us 😬
Actually....Tesco is curly not Colin 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well it’s finally happened. She’s influenced me. Think I need the marshmallow set!! Granted now I need it for the 8, 6 an 4 yr old not the husband!

Reactions: 13
bleeping marshmallows as a birthday treat, is he 5 years old? She really is a complete and utter bore!!! No wonder he is gagging for a shag 🥱 Also the make up review this morning, she really is thick she can't ever explain why she likes something it annoys me so much!!
I thought the same....buy him a few beers and let him be a grown up for once. Riveting, he's really under the thumb. It seems its her way or no way.

Reactions: 9
Marrssshhhhhmallow 😒 why does she speak like a twit? Also it’s Colin not Collin! Thought she was a best selling author? Oh sorry I’m just learning guys. ATV

Reactions: 10
Well it’s finally happened. She’s influenced me. Think I need the marshmallow set!! Granted now I need it for the 8, 6 an 4 yr old not the husband!
i buy my daughter the advent calendar, best one ever she says 🤓 i hope they didn’t gift it, as I’ll have to boycott next year 😱

Reactions: 3
The absolute state of Inch, he looks like she’s just picked him up from Belmarsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.