Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s a rock “n” roll night planned then!
🤦‍♀️

I know they have a little one but seriously. Get a curry in, smash a load of wine and then get jiggy jiggy. Just PLEASE don’t share it on insta!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah yeah yeah we’re done seeing the waffles, chocolate bars, m&s biscuits and the £10 Tesco cake but What did you REALLY buy inch? A Mercedes as an upgrade for the Audi? A pay rise? Or another pair of black trainers that seem to be the only pair of shoes he owns since 2018 (bar the flip flops)
Gifted him 4 whole shares of her hinch limited brand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God dammit I love naked marshmallow!!!! And her saying I hope you don't have to get naked.... Ahahahahahahahahaha how prude. Piss off. I've had a shite day at actual work dealing with Mental health. Actual MH problems Zoph and no I didn't prescribe you or suggest you to a single bleeping person because I'd strike myself off if I did

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah yeah yeah we’re done seeing the waffles, chocolate bars, m&s biscuits and the £10 Tesco cake but What did you REALLY buy inch? A Mercedes as an upgrade for the Audi? A pay rise? Or another pair of black trainers that seem to be the only pair of shoes he owns since 2018 (bar the flip flops)
Probably a coupon to give her a Ssssshhhhhhafting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it a bit mean she’s saying Ronnie should behaving when they go out??? He’s 16 months or whatever he is he doesn’t know the difference. She’s such a Fun sponge. Poor kid can’t even laugh or make noise without being told to behave 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Guysssszzzz we’re gonna be cooking marshmallows by tea light 🥴 to be fair Soph most of your fookin chicken dishes look like they’ve been cooked by tealight too 🤢
Oh and erm eyeshadow pallet? I think, think, that you put some on a brush and APPLY IT ONTO YOUR EYELID!!! ???? WTF is hard about that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.