Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that make up tutorial was super handy. Apparently those three pieces are just great. I didnt see what they do or how much they are thought. On this recommendation should I buy them? Beauty gurus must be shaking in their boots
100% she’s trying to get on beauty PR lists now as she has too much house stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a charva, going out in a tracksuit for lunch. Does he even own a pair of jeans or chinos? He’s 42(43?) for gods sake! Man needs to get some real clothes. My husband owns one pair of Superdrug joggers for lazy round the house and two pairs of Adidas tracksuit bottoms he only wears for the gym or badminton. The rest of the time he wears normal clothes and he is a decade younger than Inch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if we’ll get a big reveal of a camper van for his bday present at some point?? An insta worthy slow mo vid of it being driven around the corner with Ron and Hen having an adventure sticking their heads out of the sun roof tied on for safety with a massive grey bow.
And trackies for a birthday lunch or any nice lunch out for that matter?? Not even my teenage nephews would do that. Absolute chav. In the meantime she’s done up like a dogs dinner in that hat. They’re so odd.
If it’s a camper van it won’t be very relatable to her sheep 🤔

Reactions: 5
What a charva, going out in a tracksuit for lunch. Does he even own a pair of jeans or chinos? He’s 42(43?) for gods sake! Man needs to get some real clothes. My husband owns one pair of Superdrug joggers for lazy round the house and two pairs of Adidas tracksuit bottoms he only wears for the gym or badminton. The rest of the time he wears normal clothes and he is a decade younger than Inch!
Ha ha! Did you mean Superdry? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I’m thinking that he’s got so fat he actually can’t fit into any decent clobber!!!

Ps I agree I think we have seen that pic before.

What kind of restaurant has a lift like that?!?
I thought the same, but I wonder if were remembering this picture she posted. Shes wearing almost the same outfit, and Ronnie still looks as unimpressed. Only thing that's changed is the paunch that sex vest has now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nor honestly Jamie is a right bleeping woman I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing, going out for a meal in a jogger set man! duck right off😂😂😂 like am genuinely embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jamie is 8 years younger than my husband. My fella doesn't even own a tracksuit let alone think of wearing one for a meal out. Why does Jamie think it is a good look for a bloke of his age?
The last person I saw dressed like that out for a meal was one of my daughters friends who had forgotten his keys and his parents went out so he couldn't get in the house to change. He was mortified that he had to wear his trackie "out" and he was only 17 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s an actual child, this isn’t the first time she’s bragged about her sex life, she’s mentioned multiple times in interviews and podcasts it’s been amazing since Ronnie was born, don’t think she realises sex is normal but also private and we don’t need to know how her sausage surprise gets made and especially when! She literally has children following her and Inch trying to be like her! As a parent if my daughters idol and her husbands were sharing that I’d be absolutely disgusted 🤮
In my experience, the people that talk a lot about their sex lives and how much their having,typically aren't having a lot of sex.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh my Lord what is he thinking in that tracksuit?? I couldn’t wait to see what you lot thought as soon as I saw the pic! Hilarious!!

There’s no way they’ve gone anywhere fancy to eat though - they wouldn’t know fancy food if it bit them on the arse! Good food is wasted on them. Just look at what they cook!

Remember when they stayed at the Mandarin Oriental (£800/night starting price) and didn’t even eat dinner there. Omg the restaurants in that hotel. I’d kill to eat out there.

Nope I’m going Costa or Greggs for the big birthday lunch and home via Mad Stalker for a (illegal) cup of tea. Hence so quiet now 😉

Reactions: 17
I know it's his birthday but my goodness does he need to grow up. Putting on his social media that he's put candles in the bathroom so his wife will have sex with him and then wearing a disgusting grey tracksuit that shows off his middle age paunch out for lunch? Is he ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A light grey tracksuit for a special birthday lunch? All the vest, you pseudo-hobo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random question but a lot of influencers do giveaways quite regularly, has Mrs Hinch ever done one?I’ve followed her on and off for a couple of years and honestly can’t recall her ever doing a competition or giveaway? PS long time Tattle lurker (especially on Mrs Meldrum’s threads!), first time poster.Hi everyone 👋🏻

• Heart
I wonder if anyone will spot Inch in Boots in next couple of days trying to get the morning after pill for his celebrity wife?

• Haha
  • Sick
Well. I’m even more annoyed at her moaning about Ron’s NORMAL antics while out for lunch. Because they’re sure as hell not eating anywhere that’s going to have customers who are that bothered when he dresses like he’s ready to drink a 2ltre bottle of cider down the local shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if she taped her card to the gift from cling on niece for the photo last night 😂 him opening it the card attached clearly says uncle Jamie 😂 it’s the same paper 😂 😂
View attachment 291248View attachment 291249
If you look you can see there is a card stuck to the back. So that’s probably the nieces card and the one at the front is from the sister. Jamie obviously wasn’t taught to open the card before opening the present. He’s ripping the paper off like a 5 year old at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that's deffo an old picture
Ronnie is wearing the same colour top in the lift and sat at the table so maybe not. I’ve definitely seen a lift photo before. I don’t know what she couldn’t have left his Happy Birthday Daddy T-shirt on. That must be just for the gram!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.