Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she’s been saying her phone is knackered for a few weeks so I don’t think there’s anything else to it
She broke it by getting it wet by taking it on the water slides at Butlins. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If/when they do have another baby do you think that’s when they’ll announce they need to move to the big country house?? Can’t see them giving up Henry’s room or the spare room 😅

Reactions: 13
Same here.Not sure if was said at the time,but I think the random present of the nativity snowglobe from freda the leader was the first clue🤔
I think I have to agree with everyone. They wanted us to bear witness and connection to baby #3. Taking “we are all in it together” and “I’ll take you with me” to a whole new level for the sheep 🤑🤢 they are sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She humanises Henry too much from his own bedroom to his matching backpack with Ronnie to her referring to them as brothers. Ronnie harassing Henry isn’t “brothers playing together” Henry is a dog who needs his own space otherwise it’ll end with him snapping at Ronnie. There’s nothing wrong with spoiling your dog but it’s important when there’s a toddler around to teach them boundaries and when to recognise when the dog wants to be left alone

Reactions: 12
Aannnd there it is . . do these 2 absolute melons have no other happy moment in their lives other than the day they married paid for by p&g and a shitey full of lie Disney trip all those years together and this is all they've got?,
the filter on the first photo is too much hahahaha my partner would leave if he saw i'd made him orange

Reactions: 5
O wow made a real waffle! But what was the point in putting it into jug just pour straight from bowl no?!
We are so pedantic aren’t we I was thinking “ why not just use a ladle” 😂😂😂

Ew Why did she put water in the waffles and not milk
She just put the ‘flour’ in the bowl out of a mug it might be one of those ready mixes where you just add water 🤔

I’m calling a Hinch/Solomon family get away!! Apparently SS is putting her phone in for repair and may be off social media for a few days!! Hinch hasn’t gone all overboard like I thought she would for jayyymeeeees birthday it’s been very low key...

Definitely think they are up to something (all of them)

Reactions: 8
the filter on the first photo is too much hahahaha my partner would leave if he saw i'd made him orange
I agree. I don’t find Vestie in the least bit attractive but I think he actually looks worse when she filters pics that he’s in.

Unbelievable.....more make-up. How much does one person need. She filled an entire unit with the stuff only a few weeks back. The wastefulness of this woman is sickening. She just doesn't get it does she?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited to add sweary faces

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So according to the pictures of him opening presents he got chocolate for his birthday? Yeah right. Come on Hinch where’s the sentimental present from Ronnie? Matching two piece? I love my daddy mug? A game for them to play together? Cahhhmmm onnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell!! She can’t even have a day off from the selling on her husband’s birthday?! Scummy witch. I hope that kid is an absolute nightmare at lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Unbelievable.....more make-up. How much does one person need. She filled an entire unit with the stuff only a few weeks back. The wastefulness of this woman is sickening. She just doesn't get it does she?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited to add sweary faces
Even admits she doesn’t know how to use any of it but it’s ok she can afford it and is just learning 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.