Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss 😢 sending lots of love to you and your family 👪 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just got my reply now

Was it duck further stipulated 😂😂😂😂😂 also even with those restrictions they’re meant to be social distancing. I’m so over this 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 I haven’t seen my step gran other than to give her shopping in six months, she told me the other day she doesn’t want to die before she gets to meet my niece but she feels like she will. Gonna wrote my own email to Pampers now.

Can it be reported to ASA too?

Edited to add, I was going to edit my typo to Gonna write my own email to Pampers but it felt too much like a #BeKond typo to change 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Was it duck further stipulated 😂😂😂😂😂 also even with those restrictions they’re meant to be social distancing. I’m so over this 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 I haven’t seen my step gran other than to give her shopping in six months, she told me the other day she doesn’t want to die before she gets to meet my niece but she feels like she will. Gonna wrote my own email to Pampers now.

Can it be reported to ASA too?
I know they had to social distance since March. Are pampers as stupid as they are?

Reactions: 12
Is she seriously taking the piss now? That dogs mouth was round ronnies hand :mad: it'll be his face pretty soon if she keeps this up. God, she is honestly so so irresponsible. I actually feel so sick after seeing that.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
There's a sheep on Twitter saying this photograph could have been taken at anytime because "you know what marketing is like"
Does anyone here work in marketing? Are photos taken well in advance of a campaign? It just seems to me a little too convenient to suggest? Plus of course those finger nails are irrefutable proof that this particular photo was taken recently!
You can tell how old the photo is because of the age of the children (and her nails were a black/dark colour for most of March) Ron was still very much a baby in March before restrictions began....and No, photos for advertising are not well in advance, there is NO way they would take them 6 months ago and publish now, anyway lockdown took everyone by surprise, most of us didnt have time to get toilet rolls....never mind squeeze a photo shoot in??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is a headline on the Daily Mail website. Forced to apologise for SAYING, what about actually breaking the rules? Funny how Hinch and Solomon haven't made the headlines?

BBC's Victoria Derbyshire is forced to apologise for saying she would break 'Rule of Six' to see her elderly parents if measure is still in place at Christmas

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Bless him, it isn't Ronnie's fault he's been lumbered with a thick witch of a Mum. I'd say there's still hope if Jamie decides to parent him well but he's just as much as a daft fucker as her if he's allowing it

Reactions: 22

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
So so sorry, I know exactly how you are feeling.
Sending lots of love at this very sad time. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart broke reading this. Sending lots of love and virtual cuddles to you and your family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys, I’ve had my generic reply. It’s the same as everything we’ve seen before.
my reply is as follows, I’m not letting this lie.
D8C4D70C-B0AA-48E0-8C68-A77E07399158.png
0A8AC6C9-A0CE-4F83-9448-A208907F9D0C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Screenshot_20201027-095141_Gmail.jpg

Piss off with ya bog standard reply. The 1-2m rule was in place!!!!! I honestly dont give a tit about tier 1,2 0r 20! The rule of 1-2m still applied then!

I know I keep going on about it but like I've said before when a parent can't attend a hospital apt/operation cos of covid rules, then see this two pissing around, its a kick to the balls!

I've had to Google the 2m rules for September because Id feel a dick if I was wrong. So basically if you can't maintain the 2m distance wear a face covering! Dont see a face covering at all.

This is from BBC website and the government website.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Is she seriously taking the piss now? That dogs mouth was round ronnies hand :mad: it'll be his face pretty soon if she keeps this up. God, she is honestly so so irresponsible. I actually feel so sick after seeing that.
It's not just the fact that Ron's hand is in the dogs mouth and could be quite seriously damaged if bitten, does she not realise how many germs are in a dogs mouth...they clean the inside of their own private parts for God sake, they have WORMS in their intestines...babies and children touch their own mouths 20 times a day.....crazy!!

Guys, I’ve had my generic reply. It’s the same as everything we’ve seen before.
my reply is as follows, I’m not letting this lie.View attachment 289472View attachment 289473
Excellent ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
View attachment 289456
Piss off with ya bog standard reply. The 1-2m rule was in place!!!!! I honestly dont give a tit about tier 1,2 0r 20! The rule of 1-2m still applied then!

I know I keep going on about it but like I've said before when a parent can't attend a hospital apt/operation cos of covid rules, then see this two pissing around, its a kick to the balls!

I've had to Google the 2m rules for September because Id feel a dick if I was wrong. So basically if you can't maintain the 2m distance wear a face covering! Dont see a face covering at all.

Fellow Laura here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m not letting it go either :)

Reactions: 11
View attachment 289456

You are all amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand how some people are being hounded by the press for breaking social distancing rules and yet others seem to repeatedly get away with it, it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.