Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I'm so sorry 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shame she doesn't point out that you're advised not to use the fabric conditioner on childrens nightwear. It's on the side of the bottle.
I have complained to the company before about her doing this with no answer. She says she uses it for "all Ronnies clothes" so im guessing thats nightware too, silly mare. I might try one more time to complain

Reactions: 9
Why does it really annoy me that Hinch NEVER likes SS posts but always comments. Anything to be seen and gain more followers but without actually giving her friend a ‘like’ on a post.
Giving SS a comment is better than a like as it tells the system you’ve spent more time engaging with that post so she’s actually doing her a favour...perhaps without realising it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Henry actually just chomped down on Ronnie’s hand a bit, how far is she gonna keep pushing this brothers nonsense! 😱😱
BC84717D-0DA6-4BE3-9A41-426901B224A3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Did I just see Ronnie’s hand in the dog’s mouth, I can’t get my breath! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I’m so sorry. 💔💔 Lots of love to all of you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Before I have a mental breakdown is she using two man team song today? I don’t want to watch I literally cannot bare that song anymore 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So at the end of the vom morning montage , Ronald and Henners were there on the sofa , obviously no filter. And then the photo she posted after had such a drastic filter on it that Ronnie looks like he’s yellow. Why would you put a filter on your child I don’t understand.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s nice to hear a different song and it’s nice to see Ronnie Growing and flourishing a bit more lately. However she must stop this ‘Ron feeding hen business’. Taking it too far. Also one wrong poke or prod from Ronnie could end Terribly! Imagine trolling us (the apparent trolls) all for Instagram. Surely she knows she’s not doing right by Ronnie by allowing him to feed the dog and get up in the dogs face like that...

Reactions: 10

Big big hugs to you and your family. What a shock for you all. 😥💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all,

Taken me a while to catch up with everything but I'm still just as horrified by Ron feeding Henry. Especially this mornings little montage. Will she ever learn? Her rant about how she'd looked up about toddlers and pets was laughable. Hi Soph btw.

Feel sorry for the fish

Reactions: 8
So did this lazy weekend not involve shoe face taking Ronmegladon to Baby ballers? Perhaps Zoph finally realised distancing rules..oh wait no, that would take brain cells!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Henry actually just chomped down on Ronnie’s hand a bit, how far is she gonna keep pushing this brothers nonsense! 😱😱View attachment 289438
This makes me feel physically sick. I am a MASSIVE dog lover, all my family and friends have them, I have a 16 year old Jack Russell myself but I would never let a 1 year old feed them like this. It is an accident waiting to happen. You can see Ronnie shake his hand as he takes it away it’s obvious that Henry caught him. She is so negligent it’s untrue.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Why are her and SS constantly talking about breathing! Keep breathing guys if you can!
So offensive

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Sending love you you and your family x

• Heart
Ron nearly lost a hand there!!! He shakes his hand afterwards too!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.