Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dangerous. When talking about Ron and Hen’s “bond” she did not say anything like “This is just my situation. Your children and your dogs will all be different. I suggest doing research, maybe via Dogs Trust or RSPCA. I am in no position to give advice I just know what I’m comfortable with in my family”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
Oh god.... I can't imagine how that must have felt, I'm so sorry 😖 💔 Sending you my love 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I'm so sorry, its awful when you lose a beloved pet x

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Im so sorry ❤❤
Dogs are so much part of the family. Im
Betting your dog had a wonderful life and was well loved xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally got my reply, the same as everyone else's so I won't bother uploading a SS ! Thats me done with pampers. Will not be buying their product again if I can help it.

Reactions: 15
I must say that person from Pampers is really annoying me now.
What do Hinch or SS have to do to actually be noticed as rule breaking?! Its getting offensive how untouchable they are and what lengths brands will go to defending them at the loss of their own reputation.

Reactions: 18
I've just seen the footage of Ronnie's hand in Chicken strips gob 😱 my heart nearly came out of my chest!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Henry actually just chomped down on Ronnie’s hand a bit, how far is she gonna keep pushing this brothers nonsense! 😱😱View attachment 289438
Sorry but aside from how dangerous this is. Look at the size of Henners. He’s bloody massive! He’s even got fat paws. Obv I’ve seen other photos (mostly with his lipstick out) but holy roly poly Batman. So so wrong

As much as I don't like to think this, I feel we are on a hiding to nowhere with Pampers. They have issued their generic response and I honestly think that will be the end of it as far as they're concerned.😡 I also think that the dreadful Sophie Hinchliffe will be revelling in the attention that the whole debacle is providing her. Yet again she's beyond reproach, yet again she's probably had a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. Yet again she just carries on with her patronizing bullshit and she couldn't care less about anyone but herself. Her conscience is non-existent!
Ronnie putting his hand in the dog's mouth was awful. I just hope she took him to her perfectly shined sink to wash his hands before she checked her first aid kit to make sure she's got the things she needs to treat a dog bite. Also Sophie, make sure both of your car's have fuel in just in case you need to get Ronnie to Accident and Emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In place since March :mad:

Social distancing
To reduce the risk of catching or spreading coronavirus, try to keep at least 2 metres away from people you do not live with. Social distancing is essential to stop the spread of the virus, as it is more likely to spread when people are close together. An infected person can pass on the virus even if they do not have any symptoms, through talking, breathing, coughing or sneezing.

When with people you do not live with, you should also avoid: physical contact; being close and face-to-face; and shouting or singing close to them. You should also avoid crowded areas with lots of people; and touching things that other people have touched.

Where you cannot stay 2 metres apart you should stay more than 1 metre apart, as well as taking extra steps to stay safe.

As much as I don't like to think this, I feel we are on a hiding to nowhere with Pampers. They have issued their generic response and I honestly think that will be the end of it as far as they're concerned.😡 I also think that the dreadful Sophie Hinchliffe will be revelling in the attention that the whole debacle is providing her. Yet again she's beyond reproach, yet again she's probably had a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. Yet again she just carries on with her patronizing bullshit and she couldn't care less about anyone but herself. Her conscience is non-existent!
Ronnie putting his hand in the dog's mouth was awful. I just hope she took him to her perfectly shined sink to wash his hands before she checked her first aid kit to make sure she's got the things she needs to treat a dog bite. Also Sophie, make sure both of your car's have fuel in just in case you need to get Ronnie to Accident and Emergency.
Joanne at pampers is clearly a Hincher.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

How heartbreaking for you all, sending much love ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ron is such a lovely little boy his little smile for a second you almost forget his mum a complete c*nt 😂

Poor Hinch her house looks like an orange tat filled mess! She tries so hard but she is always off the mark she copies others but just always manages to make it look awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
To everyone who has emailed Pampers have you emailed CEOs? I find this is the only way to get a result is someone with a bit of clout If I'm honest😜, I googled Pampers CEO email and the website ceoemail provided several...hope this helps 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've heard there's been a spike in orders for ornamental, inappropriately small fish tanks. And carrots. I'm guessing the sheep, who are following their lord and master but cannot afford to buy fish, are fashioning their own out of vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are her and SS constantly talking about breathing! Keep breathing guys if you can!
So offensive
Bit bleeping harsh towards those who currently have loved ones on ventilators in ICU who CAN'T keep breathing unaided because covidiots like Stace and Soph keep breaking the bastard rules 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.