Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog is going to snap one of these days. He can't even hide under the table without Hinchy encouraging the child to torment him. Stupid woman

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I agree just look at the size of him! He will be bulging at the sides soon 🤦‍♀️
It's a 'Shallow Hal' situation, she sees a svelte, athletic doggo with no health issues, we see a morbidly obese spoiled dog with a death sentence if his diet and exercise regime isn't improved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I’m so sorry for your loss. They are the most beautiful dogs❤ I’d take comfort knowing he went peacefully but that won’t help with the huge hole he’ll leave in your life. Big virtual legal hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s the fact she uploads this and gets shocked when she receives messages. You can just see it already, her hinchers,
Trying to copy the whole “Ron and hen” routine with their child and dog, and it not ending well... it’s the fact she doesn’t even state that this is just her situation and all animals are different

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We've had numerous messages from mods not to mention small accounts.

Please ignore any drama and don't discuss on here about small and banned accounts. We've been warned.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Please ignore any drama and don't discuss on here about small and banned accounts. We've been warned.
I was just about to say this! We need to stop because it's giving them the attention they're craving. Did we not learn this a few weeks ago?!

Reactions: 17

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I’m so sorry to hear this. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was going to suggest the aldi nappies. It’s funny because we found pampers the worst of the ones we tried but I do know Aldi nappies always rate top in the polls and they really are fantastic value. Worth a try to see how you get on
I used aldi nappies for my kids and could not fault them. Recommend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh she’s cleaning her patio door windows today, riveting content. Wonder if we’ll see elusive other half of the garden.. where is Rons playhouse? Maybe Polly’s in there

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Apologies, I really didn’t realise. Sorry

Reactions: 2
I’ve just “popped on” to say.....

Will the two BFFs EVER learn how to read a room?
Tomorrow is a new day/I can’t breathe/take a deep breath.

I mean genuinely do they not get lessons from Gleam in how to avoid trigger posts.

Knobs.

Reactions: 13
This is a headline on the Daily Mail website. Forced to apologise for SAYING, what about actually breaking the rules? Funny how Hinch and Solomon haven't made the headlines?

BBC's Victoria Derbyshire is forced to apologise for saying she would break 'Rule of Six' to see her elderly parents if measure is still in place at Christmas
I thinks that as much to do with how irrelevant they are as much as their team behind them. They do have a lot of followers but they don’t have the reach they think they do.

Without meaning to draw attention to this topic, how do we know if it’s fake or real? I’d like to know what to look for with such posts so I don’t get sucked in.
Best thing is just to stick to the person the thread is about. Lots of small accounts call big accounts out to gain followers and attention. I'm a cynic so I'm always suspicious 🤔 of accounts that call others out.

Henry just makes me hungry, and I can’t get chicken selects for another 10 minutes, ugggghhh the cravings are real 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To everyone who has emailed Pampers have you emailed CEOs? I find this is the only way to get a result is someone with a bit of clout If I'm honest😜, I googled Pampers CEO email and the website ceoemail provided several...hope this helps 🤪
I agree, I think the responses received so far will just be from normal workers in a call centre type environment and they’ll have been told what to say in their replies 😒

Reactions: 9

Awe I’m so sorry for you all 💔 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning, I’m fank you

Am I seeing correctly? (Sat on my glasses and broke them) but is Ronnie’s hand in Henry’s mouth??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.