Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion adapted to fit by @hinchlighting

Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. 4 and 20 thousand pounds; baked in a swipe

Previous thread catch up

Saturday 24th Oct.
Took the dog and the kid for a walk to the park near her ma’s.
But 22 Oct was spotted on a perpetual calendar block next to the door, so she either doesn’t change it regular or today’s post was recorded. I know which I think – sneaky duck.
Showed off a #gifted carpet for the dog to sit on in the car. For the back seat what the f.
Then posted the #ad sipe up on her gram.
She made some tags from orange peel for the pissy heart display and then commented she will do them for Christmas tags. Why would you use fruit peel ffs?.
Posted that she was having the weekend off the gram, she wants to absolutely nothing. playing in the park, pottering around, sleeping when they sleep, eat when they eat, get a takeaway and be extra lazy. duck off she does this every day.

Last thread
A new thread was posted and a poll for eating her shite was put up, the waffle make concoctions was the overall winner.
A Tattle Hinch song play list was put together.
Monday.
zzzz
They have a fish tank but no fish yet.
Lunch will be something Halloweeny but not posted yet.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Remark from her personal IG account.

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Attempting a worm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread title courtesy of @hinchlighting (very amusing how many usernames use the word Hinch 🤭)

“Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. 4 and 20 thousand pounds; baked in a swipe”

(Staff edit, intros and some “Hinch history” can be found at the start of all previous threads up until now, please add any new developments since then)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she will have that calendar removed the next time, you watch 🤣 But she hasn’t read on here since 2019 has she? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Came onto the previous thread just before it closed, but echoing what others have already said. That fish tank is cruel. I have a 40 litre one which isn't considered a particularly large tank and have no more than 10 fish in it. 6 of those are tetras which are tiny, a siamese fighter, a clown loach, a platy and a cleaner fish.
The tanks take a lot more looking after than Hinch is ever going to do, testing the water, doing a part water change etc.
I can't see her putting her hand into the tank, taking out the filter and cleaning the fish poo off it.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
The minimum size tank for fish is 5 gallons which is small. 10 gallons would only fit up to 5 guppies. The poor fish are going to have so many problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
I think this weekend off the gram was a red herring for us to think she was away for Jamie’s birthday. But isn’t Jamie’s birthday on Wednesday? And since neither of them actually work why would they need to go away at the weekend? There is nothing stopping them from going away on Jamie’s actual birthday. Maybe this weekend was all pre records ready for her mid week gateway.

Reactions: 45
Acknowledge I am very Garroway to the party and may have been covered as I haven’t caught up on the last thread, but I had to come on and vent as my head is about to 🤯. Why, if Ronnie loves watching fish so much, has the (miniature) tank been set up in the dog’s room?! Why not put it somewhere so that Ronnie can see them, like the living room or kitchen? Isn’t that the bloody point?! aarrghhhhh!!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Henry doesn’t look at Ronnie and Ronnie doesn’t look at Zoph- that’s really really sad and unhealthy

Reactions: 50
Ronnydoodaa loves the fish ok so why the feck is she putting the tank in the dogs room ????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just gonna leave this here to annoy hinch when she comes to read page 1 🙅🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Yeah she will have that calendar removed the next time, you watch 🤣 But she hasn’t read on here since 2019 has she? 🙄
Oooorrrr she might make a whole song and dance about it and make a story about how she always forgets to change the calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!
I got the same and did the same, asked about when exactly was it filmed, why had the photo been deleted, where had it said on their posts that it had been stipulated that it had been filmed before rule, pointed out what a killer this virus is and what a serious matter it was. Told them i was surprised the papers hadnt picked up on this (hoping they might realise that someone might just ring the Sun) . Asked that they did actually reply to me with this information. As for taking it further, at the end of newspaper articles by the Sun or Daily whatever there is usually a bit that says "do you have a story to share" and an email to contact. Personally im too scared to do that in case the Barmy Army attacks me and it later get made into a home invasion movie but if your feeling brave....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does she know it’s the 26th October, why does she need a Halloween lunch today?
Maybe she changed her calendar to 31st Oct (always learning guyzzzzz!!) for some pre-records over the weekend and forgot to change it back and now thinks it’s Halloween! 🕸🕷🦇🧙🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.