Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.
She needs a reality check, it is not normal for someone to be this self centred especially in the current situation we're in. All the local businesses are mucking in to help keep the children going during the holidays even though their future is so uncertain at the moment yet she is oblivious to it all. These businesses are amazing, she is selfish, a privileged princess who whines about the most trivial things. Don't let her upset you, she isn't in the real world. I wish she would use her platform to do something for others, not just random acts like the food bank duck up, which wasn't out of the goodness of her own heart and was likely after she had been reading tattle! She should stop watching disney films and switch the news on for half an hour a day! Not sure it will prick her conscious though, she's too far gone

She really doesn’t look well. Them eyes are so hollow and dark. Would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a nasty bleep
That's the face of someone with no soul

Reactions: 15
bleeping he'll that quite uncomfortable.that man only did a nice thing for sex.
She was all gushing seeing the candles.shoving out there to the world her romantic hubby.bleeping wrong Sophie.your man Is a vile man that just posted that he laid out a sex trap.he wasn't romantic or wanted you to come home to a lovely relax,he set out a reel to soften you for sex.frankly that makes me feel really uncomfortable and anyone of u or yr sheep who say otherwise need help.i can't believe anyone would find this acceptable never mind publish it.she as an Influencer should t be putting out to her impressionable followers that this is ok from any man.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A new thread is needed before this one gets shut i can make one but can't do the tldr or the round up as I actually don't know what to put in it
What is the new thread title?
We will lose out if a new ones not made asap

She’s such a creature it’s utter bullshite, we have an old Victorian home, it has the original wood features and guess what we can manage to find a staircase that fits....
It’s just not as bespoke and gifted as hers though. Looks like a bleeping barn door monstrosity. She’s just gross
What she meant is “didn’t fit the aesthetic”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.