Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
I’m so sorry. Sending virtual hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 9

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.
Oh you pour soul. My heart broke reading that. Giving my collie an extra bit of attention in his memory today ATV BBZ x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s been busy following fans but must have unfollowed some accounts as her numbers don’t match up.
Her day starts later and later each day. By the time she’s rolled out the brothers montage there’s only time for lunch and a token sink wipe before it’s time for bed. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I’m so sorry, so heartbreaking for you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Very sorry to read this. Big hugs to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There's a sheep on Twitter saying this photograph could have been taken at anytime because "you know what marketing is like"
Does anyone here work in marketing? Are photos taken well in advance of a campaign? It just seems to me a little too convenient to suggest? Plus of course those finger nails are irrefutable proof that this particular photo was taken recently!
I dont work in it but I have done some work experience for marketing for shows, especially programmes and posters etc. It can be done anytime really, I would normally do photos 0f cast a few weeks before the show to keep it fresh.
Thing with this "campaign photo" is there is so many clues that it was recent, the video of the kids are walking and playing and look like 1 year ones, back in March, Ronnie was what 8/9 months old wasn't walking or standing! The social distancing rules have never relaxed, since March 23rd (i think) we have had the 2m rule in place, which dropped to 1m but if possible stay 2m apart and thats ran from March til now and still on going, yes you could have people in your house but not this close. so regardless of what pampers said "before new local restrictions came in" the 1-2m has been going for alot longer.
They also lied as SS is heard saying "while boys are playing weve had alot of you asking questions about this product"

The whole thing is a piss take really. Sick of people like these clowns getting away with tit because as soon as they are called out, they play the trolls card! Why didnt media pick this up? Sharp to pick up her new cleaning tips or make up tips or SS crafting stuff, but fail to mention this! All because you'd have people jumping on that post saying "what happened to #bekond" ill tell you what happened, people taking the absolute piss and nothing is ever done about it cos they cry troll! Thats what happened to #bekond!

Sorry for the rant, this weekend has really pissed me off with this clown!
Altho I've loved this thread, the playlist is amazing thank you z

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I am so sorry to hear this :( I can't imagine what you must be going through. Poor baby, hope he finds peace over the rainbow bridge. Sending virtual hugs xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

I am so sorry to read this sending you so much love and you children too x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

So sorry to hear this, sending a big hug to you all 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh no, thats tragic. Sending lots of love. Your family must be devastated ♥ 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Awww I am so very sorry ❤ sending love and hugs to you and your family

• Heart

I am so sorry this is absolutely heartbreaking 😢😢😢 thinking of you and your children 💕

• Heart

OMG 😭😭😭 Sending heaps of love. That’s just so sad 😞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh my love, I am so so sorry to hear this. There isn't a lot of words that can bring comfort as I know how heartbreaking this is.

Be kind to yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

That is so sad. My heart breaks for you. There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I am so very sorry for your loss 💔

That’s awful 😓😭 sending love hugs and strength your way... it won’t do anything I know, it’s heartbreaking xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.