Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Morning Fellow Bitchilanties,

This morning I came downstairs to find our beloved 10 year old St Bernard dead in his bed. The children had followed me down and it was heartbreaking to see the realisation on their faces about what had happened. He was old with no health issues. His heart just gave out. I’ve just spent the last hour arranging for our baby to be collected.

heartbroken doesn’t cover it. Hinch will soon experience this if she doesn’t start caring for that dog properly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 170

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve had my generic reply. It’s the same as everything we’ve seen before.
my reply is as follows, I’m not letting this lie.
D8C4D70C-B0AA-48E0-8C68-A77E07399158.png
0A8AC6C9-A0CE-4F83-9448-A208907F9D0C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 95

chlophia2505

I am going through an extremely hard break up with the father of my daughter right now and I just wanted to say I wouldn’t get through it without these threads. For 5 minutes I read these and escape and actually smile and laugh so I just want to say thank you all of you pastry trolls for simply being you. 💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Wednesday26

Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Acknowledge I am very Garroway to the party and may have been covered as I haven’t caught up on the last thread, but I had to come on and vent as my head is about to 🤯. Why, if Ronnie loves watching fish so much, has the (miniature) tank been set up in the dog’s room?! Why not put it somewhere so that Ronnie can see them, like the living room or kitchen? Isn’t that the bloody point?! aarrghhhhh!!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Being a nosy old sod I have just had a look at Hinch's memoir on Amazon and cannot for the life of me figure out why she has 3,800,000 followers but has only got 2147 reviews? Where are all the other 3,797,853 fans? Very strange :)
I was so petty in Asda today and covered all her books up with real authors. Made me feel so much better ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

3480B48C-713E-4A64-B8E3-7FD9692F69DC.png
This has really grated me and I had to message I’m the kind to leave things go but I’m actually raging that they can get away with this 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Wtf!!! This photo is terrifying. Something is going to happen to that poor child. Genuinely worried about him. Someone official needs to have a fucking word with her.

Tropical fish.....here we go. This will be interesting. I keep and breed tropical fish. She's gona really piss me off isn't she. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Jyhy1110

VIP Member

Footage of Ronnie on the fish tank because he isn’t being taught how to respect animals and give them space

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62