Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s posted this just so we could see how bright the room is at night (though she wouldn’t know we’d discussed this, having not read here since 2019)

also who the duck sits in a room that brightly lit at night??

(I just accidentally posted this on SS thread)
Yes, good thinking. She loves to prove a point.

I hate it when people have their big lights on full power in the evening, not very relaxing is it?

Reactions: 25
So many thoughts .
Are you even supposed to use cif ( vim here 🇨🇦 ) wirh scrubby micro crystals on that ?
Did she just put that basket of pouches and crap on the shelf above the sink so she can say it needs sorting later ?
Why does a hot chocolate need a quick lid?
was she born prior to the creation of Tupperware and sandwich baggies ?
Do I want to know what “football training” means ? Because like he is old and somewhat round for that nonsense
Is that vegetables in vase by the fridge ? If not your flowers suck Soph!

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s posted this just so we could see how bright the room is at night (though she wouldn’t know we’d discussed this, having not read here since 2019)

Nothing about that living room says cosy to me. It’s so cold and clinical. Even less inviting now we know it stinks of Brussels curry farts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Nothing about that living room says cosy to me. It’s so cold and clinical. Even less inviting now we know it stinks of Brussels curry farts
I could never get cosy in that room. I wouldn’t get cosy on those dog dick cushions if I was paid to!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many thoughts .
Are you even supposed to use cif ( vim here 🇨🇦 ) wirh scrubby micro crystals on that ?
Did she just put that basket of pouches and crap on the shelf above the sink so she can say it needs sorting later ?
Why does a hot chocolate need a quick lid?
was she born prior to the creation of Tupperware and sandwich baggies ?
Do I want to know what “football training” means ? Because like he is old and somewhat round for that nonsense
Is that vegetables in vase by the fridge ? If not your flowers suck Soph!
Football training is code for.. kick a ball for five minutes then the lads spend the night having a few beers ... can’t blame him

Pets at home did something similar to me, sold me a real plant covered in snails, turns out snails are asexual and given the right conditions don’t even need to shag, so if you start with 6, that within half a year became 600, I had to start murdering and humanely disposing of Gary the Snails babies because pets at home are stupid bints that don’t quarantine their plants 😂😂
Pets at home are the worse. We were nearly sold a female guinea pig after being told by two staff members it was male. We needed to get our boy a new mate as we sadly lost one and guinea pigs have to be in at least pairs (they die quickly of loneliness and broken hearts) i thought it was odd how they were acting so i asked again to confirm the gender for them to actually admit they were wrong.
No wonder why they have issues with people returning animals or giving them up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Henry looks so miserable

Reactions: 9

Football training? Didn’t realise baby ballers ran for the over 40s

• Haha
Reactions: 35

😂 that’s not bright compared to the other ‘night’ when she swore she was watching beauty and the beast with Jamie at 8.30pm (with no ceiling lights on 🤦‍♀️) 😉 she’s the only person I’ve come across that can actually lie about daytime being nighttime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DC62AC52-DC09-4640-B75B-A760AAD0B17F.jpeg
Her orange stars are starting to curl and look like our crunky snacks 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder what picture she will use of herself to wish Jaymay a happy birthday on Wednesday? I’m calling bingo on a wedding one or baby shower bridesmaid dress one.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Cue Zophie Attenborough and her Feeding the fish montage every day, clearly she's realised her ron and hen routine of feeding her obese dog asda chicken roll montage is getting old pretty fast and her content is drying up quicker than a nun's chuff .. her book is out the world has read it . . its become old news and closing for poundland trolleys already, so Zophie Attenborough here bought fish for content and will now show us daily shitey fish montages she's given twatty uber trash names to like Phil, Steve or Bob, God help us all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what picture she will use of herself to wish Jaymay a happy birthday on Wednesday? I’m calling bingo on a wedding one or baby shower bridesmaid dress one.
Ronnie’s first birthday with the wedding gown of doom is another plausible option 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mr H has just got in from work and reheated himself a portion of chili before getting showered and going to bed. He said he went to a job tonight and when they were leaving he noticed the daughter was watching stories on instagram and went "urgh Mum, Mrs Hinch put sprouts in her curry!" And her mother went "well she's a mucky witch!" 😂😂 He said he's checked if I've put sprouts in his chili before eating it, cheeky bastard hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry I know it’s not the best screenshot but look at the absolute state of that sink? It’s so scratched. She has no idea how to care for it properly. Why would you use a scrub daddy on it? She really isn’t a very good cleaner!
I thought this! Considering she never washes up (dishwasher) why is she FOREVER scrubbing it! Use a cloth you twit.

Reactions: 12
Pets at home did something similar to me, sold me a real plant covered in snails, turns out snails are asexual and given the right conditions don’t even need to shag, so if you start with 6, that within half a year became 600, I had to start murdering and humanely disposing of Gary the Snails babies because pets at home are stupid bints that don’t quarantine their plants 😂😂
This happened to me. They are notorious for doing it. I got rid of the lot in the end (neighbour took the fish)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.