Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pets at home did something similar to me, sold me a real plant covered in snails, turns out snails are asexual and given the right conditions don’t even need to shag, so if you start with 6, that within half a year became 600, I had to start murdering and humanely disposing of Gary the Snails babies because pets at home are stupid bints that don’t quarantine their plants 😂😂
Same happened to our tank. We bought all our fish and plants from a very reputable supplier, but 1 snail made it home. I ended up getting quite brave at squishing them, and because we had a catfish he'd come along and clean up the remnants 🤮
Owing a proper tropical tank is brutal 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Same happened to our tank. We bought all our fish and plants from a very reputable supplier, but 1 snail made it home. I ended up getting quite brave at squishing them, and because we had a catfish he'd come along and clean up the remnants 🤮
Owing a proper tropical tank is brutal 😂
Makes you feel like the crocodile hunter off to fight a narrsssstaaaaay beastie 😂 nah ya just squishing a snail with an old debit card 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have too much time on my hands so here’s some potential fish names

As already suggested, Fishmatic, Megan and Astonfish

Then we have Rose Waterland, Flish bathroom, CIFin Micro Fishtals, Bicarbonate of flounder, Soda Fishtals, Fishwasher and finally Jamiquariam Hinchfish
What about Fishulosa or Jus Fish?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have too much time on my hands so here’s some potential fish names

As already suggested, Fishmatic, Megan and Astonfish

Then we have Rose Waterland, Flish bathroom, CIFin Micro Fishtals, Bicarbonate of flounder, Soda Fishtals, Fishwasher and finally Jamiquariam Hinchfish
What about Zophlofisssssh & Minkfissssssh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes you feel like the crocodile hunter off to fight a narrsssstaaaaay beastie 😂 nah ya just squishing a snail with an old debit card 😂😂
I have to admit, there was a sense of satisfaction when I squished them 😂 I used the glass scraper, and went full on with actual weapons 💪🏼😂

Reactions: 1
I'm confused about all the rules these days...
But surely in a tier 2 area, things like adult football training shouldn't be on?? See
All organized sport that's 'covid secure' and outdoors can go on. My husband runs an adult football team.

Reactions: 2
New here so don’t wanna push my luck, but thread suggestion... I just lurrvvvve sprouts in my curry, my army will still lick my rim after no worry!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry I know it’s not the best screenshot but look at the absolute state of that sink? It’s so scratched. She has no idea how to care for it properly. Why would you use a scrub daddy on it? She really isn’t a very good cleaner!
Why wouid you even clean it when it’s clean? 😂
I can barely be arsed to clean a dirty one!! ( I do..... but no way am I cleaning something that does t need it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why wouid you even clean it when it’s clean? 😂
I can barely be arsed to clean a dirty one!! ( I do..... but no way am I cleaning something that does t need it!)
I’m exactly the same. I clean when I need to. I couldn’t be bothered to clean something like you say that’s already clean 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ok so she is using up her left over veg. When does she ever cook Brussels for a meal? Why would she even buy them in the first place??

Reactions: 12
Had to laugh when I remembered she has a small wooden chair outside her house with her son’s name on it, not even in the back garden, out the front! It reminds me of those memorial benches.
She really is on another planet to most of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think she’s posted this just so we could see how bright the room is at night (though she wouldn’t know we’d discussed this, having not read here since 2019)

also who the duck sits in a room that brightly lit at night??

(I just accidentally posted this on SS thread)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.