Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if! Mad Barker would have been hiding in the downstairs shitter whilst she filmed. She’s not allowed alone, especially with the kid. Can’t be trusted
I was going to generous and say she's sat outside on the pergola shouting instructions through the lounge window to Soph. There's no way she's alone! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie's been to football training?! Since when Soph?! I guess the fondant fancy was your dinner Soph after that dinner monstrosity....?
I'm confused about all the rules these days...
But surely in a tier 2 area, things like adult football training shouldn't be on??

Reactions: 6
I feel the exact same. I hate to be one of those begrudging people but my kids don’t even have their own rooms/space. And my husband and I still share a room with our youngest. So when she says “don’t worry guuyyzzz Henry will always have his own room”, makes me feel like shite!
Can guarantee your home is a far happier home than hinches😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm confused about all the rules these days...
But surely in a tier 2 area, things like adult football training shouldn't be on??
Who knows, Maldon/Hinch seems to have it's own unique Covid rules. He's probably sat in the garage, face down in a kebab browsing the Willy Hill app. I very much doubt he's left the vicinity of the house....!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was going to generous and say she's sat outside on the pergola shouting instructions through the lounge window to Soph. There's no way she's alone! :ROFLMAO:
She’s probably sitting out front now having a fag on the memorial/not memorial bench. Guarding her precious daughter. Freeds won’t look out of place amongst the Halloween tut. Gargoyle

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine when he goes school and he writes about his family and says he had a big brother who is a dig
The other kids are going to go crazy
When my daughter was little we had our beloved Labrador who lived for 14 years I need to add , she wasn’t her sister by any means she was our pet , as any lab owners will know greed is there middle name .
Que daughters homework from school. Things that live in the kitchen. Cooker . Fridge , washing machine . My dog 😂

much loved pet! but from a primary 1 age knew The difference and the boundaries! Humans and pets! Basics to educate our children !

Edit to add . Could you imagine she wrote brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably sitting out front now having a fag on the memorial/not memorial bench. Guarding her precious daughter. Freeds won’t look out of place amongst the Halloween tut. Gargoyle
let's hope she doesn't accidentally clothesline herself on the fake webs that Soph has left out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’re on fire tonight 😂 lavvveeeee it!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s sitting there with every light on and her blinds wide open. But she’s so scared of stalkers and the paps. Prick

As soon as the sun sets all our blinds get closed. I can’t stand the thought of someone looking in like a horror movie 😂
Mate! My worst fear is someone staring in at me when I can't see out 😂 like you, as soon as it starts getting dark, the curtains and blinds are closed. I drop a revel in my knickers every time 😂
She'll probs have a flash light on Ron's memorial bench and their names pumpkins in hope of getting papped!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good evening Megans, Im fankoo, Moss to the party so #be kond, Want to share my experience of fish keeping with you, years ago I decided I wanted to keep tropical fish instead of cold water fish, so I went and bought a huge 200l tank with all the gubbins. I googled all I needed to know, I then went to Pets at Home and decided to buy 10 Platys, the Young assistant picked out 10 for me and duly put them in a plastic bag, I got halfway to the entrance when the bag split and my little platys were all scattered on the floor, the assistant helped me and then put them in quarantine and gave me 10 more, so I took them home did everything I was supposed to do and they seemed happy until one day I noticed some small things floating about in the tank and I realised They were babies, the stupid bint had sold me male and females!! I didn’t have to isolate them because they weren’t being eaten by the adults, I managed to sell them but, a week later another lot appeared! I was like ffs! They’re at it like bleeping rabbits 🐇 then more!! so I sold them and low and behold a few weeks later there was more 😫🙄🙄 I was tearing me hair out by then so I gave them away and sold the rest including the tank and everything! Pain in the arse it all was what with cleaning it out etc, I’m so interested to see how she gets on with her wee tank, I hope she only buys 1 or 2 fish as the tank is so small, and know that they’re going to get overfed by Dadooronron ! A fish tank coming to the Maldon ‘dump’ anytime soon ! 🤔
Pets at home did something similar to me, sold me a real plant covered in snails, turns out snails are asexual and given the right conditions don’t even need to shag, so if you start with 6, that within half a year became 600, I had to start murdering and humanely disposing of Gary the Snails babies because pets at home are stupid bints that don’t quarantine their plants 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She is the definition of stone cold witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who wants to place the bets the vest just went on a drive to find some decent food and eat it quick in the car before he has to come back to that crap, sorry I mean curry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have too much time on my hands so here’s some potential fish names

As already suggested, Fishmatic, Megan and Astonfish

Then we have Rose Waterland, Flish bathroom, CIFin Micro Fishtals, Bicarbonate of flounder, Soda Fishtals, Fishwasher and finally Jamiquariam Hinchfish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have too much time on my hands so here’s some potential fish names

As already suggested, Fishmatic, Megan and Astonfish

Then we have Rose Waterland, Flish bathroom, CIFin Micro Fishtals, Bicarbonate of flounder, Soda Fishtals, Fishwasher and finally Jamiquariam Hinchfish
Zoflounder?

Sorry guyssszz forgot she’s hates zoflora now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.