Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help me, I've been influenced! We had roast chicken for Sunday dinner and I could only come up with 1 idea for the leftovers. Chicken and mushroom pie 🤦‍♀️ At least I made it myself I suppose...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CIF Microbead cream cleaner and a scrub daddy on that stainless steel sink... Scratching hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1 measly French Fancy with her hot chocolate? I'd eat the whole bleeping box full never mind 1!!!
(I know I shouldn't joke about it because I have an ED, but the majority of people would eat more than 1 I'm sure, as they are the tiniest of cakes.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Certainly a difference in tones.
100% they are different tones! It’s like when you buy new spotlight bulbs or Xmas lights... it’s warm or cold tones... but I’m guessing she’s relying on the sheep to not see any other tone than dulcet grey ones ... cold .. cold as her money making heart

Reactions: 10
I can’t speak for Stacey Solomon, but Sophie Hinchliffe doesn’t eat humble pie.
And why the hell couldn’t they have bought a couple of goldfish for Ronnie to watch? Surely those two balloons could manage to keep them alive.
Hands up who’d love to see Zoph eat a large portion of humble pie! ✋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so Kate to the party but wtf is that slop meant to be.

and why is she cleaning an already clean sink - she is mad as a hatter.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we just go back to the fish for a minute? Surely if you’re buying them because your toddler likes watching them then you’d put them somewhere he could see them, I.e not in the fuckin dogs bedroom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think she’s posted this just so we could see how bright the room is at night (though she wouldn’t know we’d discussed this, having not read here since 2019)

also who the duck sits in a room that brightly lit at night??

(I just accidentally posted this on SS thread)
Bet that dog is thinking "duck off and leave me alone you grabby bastard. I'm a dog not a bleeping puppet in a pantomime."

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow such an original idea cut triangles in a pepper and stick microwave rice in it and pop it in the oven wow. Ffs mind blowing idea who would of thought of that. . Dopey gets better by the day

Reactions: 7
Can we just go back to the fish for a minute? Surely if you’re buying them because your toddler likes watching them then you’d put them somewhere he could see them, I.e not in the fuckin dogs bedroom!!!
I said earlier in the previous thread that when chicken strip wakes up during the night feeling peckish and fancies a midnight snack, he will go straight for the juicy fish by the side of his bed! 🤣🤣🐠🐠🐟🐟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is this tit show!
The rules were still to socially distance!!!
They say ‘latest’ restrictions, so that is the Essex (Maldon is included in that) no mixing of households indoors maybe, but the fact remains no contact should have been made at any time before that going back to March.

Reactions: 7
I'd forget to feed them if they were upstairs in a bedroom, poor fish spending their lives in a tiny tank in a grey lifeless existence 🐠 I bet they all try to hide when she goes back to pick them 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow such an original idea cut triangles in a pepper and stick microwave rice in it and pop it in the oven wow. Ffs mind blowing idea who would of thought of that. . Dopey gets better by the day
I got this email today from change 4 life so I hope those bloody Hinchers don’t think she invented this. They always seem to think she’s the first person to ever do anything

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s making Henry share his bedroom, I’m calling the RSPCA first thing. It’s animal abuse making a dog share his room with a fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.