Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers I have a question.

Where the eff is Pa Barker?? Like seriously where 😱 and why has she stopped talking about him?
Him, Zoflora, the Sewing Machine.....all vanished off the face of Hinch-Earth.

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Henry must think he lives on the coast, got her hairy clam up in his face in the morning when she drags him into the bog to watch her piss (cheers for that @shadyessex33 will never see a fanny the same way ever again!) and the first thing he sees when he rolls over in bed is Nemo!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we just go back to the fish for a minute? Surely if you’re buying them because your toddler likes watching them then you’d put them somewhere he could see them, I.e not in the fuckin dogs bedroom!!!
It completely goes against what she was saying the other day, about Henry having his own space where Ronnie isn’t allowed. Leaving the fact that Henry even having his own bedroom is ridiculous to one side for a moment, putting Ronnie’s fish tank in there will mean that Ronnie will have to go in there to look at them. So where is Henry’s own space that he can go to when he doesn’t want to be pestered? She’s such a liar.

Reactions: 25
“Monday....WE DID IT” uh, did what? All you’ve done is offend the entire nation of New Zealand when you butchered their kiwis, sentenced a fish to death, scratched your sink to shite, done a load of washing and encourage hinchers to spaff on their peppers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Totally agree!
Pampers are lying about the dates - we all know that. Bet the Head of marketing doesn’t even know about this cock up. Maybe head office need to be contacted.

Hinch and SS absolutely are aware of Covid rules but choose to breach them over and over again. Remember film night at Hinches? There were more than 6 people in the garden including the neice. Then they posted a picture of themselves touching hands to make the heart shape? As soon as people started pointing this out, those particular posts were deleted. I’m fed up of seeing them getting away with it, yet repeating the same behaviours. They really don’t care at all and because they are ‘protected’ by these brands, they think they can do what they like without ever saying sorry 😡
Did anyone get screen shots of the photos, I’m sure I saw one on here where they were taking a selfie and close together, apart from the hands making a heart one 🤔

Reactions: 2
Small but evil says hi! I am a proper dog. I have a human ladies name (not Megan) but I don’t have a bedroom I have a crate and I dont look like a chicken select. Any babies headbutting me would instantly be dinner and I am trying to get a message to Henry the heifer via the twilight barking. The two police dogs next door said they will help rescue him

Totally have the image of 101 Dalmatians trying to free Henry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 289074Her orange stars are starting to curl and look like our crunky snacks 🤢🤢
I really just don't understand this decoration at all... AT ALL. I don't even like Halloween, so I certainly don't decorate for it, and I'm too poor to buy anything other than a dang pumpkin which the squirrels and rabbits eat ANYWAY. Why are the skeleton cats randomly hanging from the heart??? And the orange stars?? God, just get some construction paper if you're really set on this look

Reactions: 8
Yeah she will have that calendar removed the next time, you watch 🤣 But she hasn’t read on here since 2019 has she? 🙄
OR, she will purposefully leave it on 22nd and make sure it’s on another story to ‘prove’ she doesn’t always change it.

Reactions: 6
I'm only on page 3 of this thread atm (sorry guyzzz I've been to work) so if anyone has said this before me then I apologise but....

Could they be reported to the police (covid police....is that a thing?) For breaking the rules so then at least they would either get a fine or have to prove that it was taken in March? Rather than just reporting it to pampers, just because the government are always going on about people obeying the rules and fining those who don't....?

Also, I got a fish tank for my little girl last year, we got the 30L tank (just for temperate fish) from pets at home. We were told that our tank could fit 15 fish points and that each fish is assigned points based on how big they grow, and what space they need, plus they are also given a green Amber or red light so green fish can live with any, Amber can only live with certain fish and red fish have to only live with fish of its own kind (or something like that) and pets at home keep a record of what fish are in our tank so that we can't buy too many or the wrong type....it was the same for all the fish inc tropical so hopefully if hinch has bought the tank from Pets at home she wouldn't be allowed to overcrowd it?
Before I got the tank, I didnt have a clue how hard it is to look after them though! Changing the water every couple weeks but making sure pH and ammonia etc is all perfect, and watching out for diseases etc, hinch won't have a clue! X
We are being encouraged to shop our neighbours aren’t we if they break social distancing rules, so this should be no different and we should be able to report them, we even have many screenshots as proof.

Reactions: 8
A reminder, in case anyone hasn’t seen this yet. Recorded by their own admission (Ss “early Sept“ and Hinch late Sept) when social distancing rules still applied despite what Pampers claimed about them recording before new regulations, bs. If that was the case, this would have been recorded before lockdown in March. Which does not align with their sons walking in the videos related to this ad.

Meanwhile, we continue to remain part from our loved ones. Pampers needs to be held to account. Public apology.View attachment 288716
Minutes after I posted this on my Instagram it was removed from Hinch’s stories...literally minutes...so she was obviously alerted😂🤣 what power I must have 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Zoph will try being veg-ayyy for a while to farm out some content if the “curry” gets the reaction she wants

Reactions: 2
I might have missed it but I wonder if the lack of promotion of the nappies since the “superhero party” (which was on her October hinch list.... which she said she was starting to close down and there was ‘no rush’ earlier today) means they’ve both been told off 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m new to this but I jussst learning guyzzz!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.