Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumb & dumber just get away with everything, us peasants wouldn’t, we would be made an example of, but not those Teflon pair, nowt bleeping sticks to them!

Reactions: 17
Hinch's notebook showed the superhero party as a recent thing, not back in March. Do her fingernails show at all? Those were changed Sept 20.
I swear I saw her nails as the burgundy colour she had on during the video, except the last shot that she deleted had her new nails with the ^ design

Reactions: 4
They’ve just been away for the weekend
Like someone said earlier, I think she’s used this weekend to prerecord content and they’ll end up going away for Jamie’s birthday mid week - not like they work like the rest of us is it 😂

Or maybe go next weekend - any excuse to be out of the house for Halloween when crazed Hinchers will be knocking on her door under the guise of ‘trick or treating’ 🤔 hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the peppers looked relatively edible... the kiwi’s looked shite though 🤣

Reactions: 5
THIS! Going through fertility treatment... finding out bad results, been in tears in the clinic. Been through painful testing.... and my husbands been in the car outside unable to just hold my hand.

And all those poor people who havnt been able to visit loved ones before they pass. Sad that Iv actually thought I’m so pleased my dad passed this time last year before all this... I really don’t know how I would have ever got through him being in hospital and not being able to visit!

Sorry it just makes me so so cross, watching them laying there close together... all so they can line their greedy little pockets!!! And pampers actually bullshit reply!! Admit you were wrong and apologise... people have been through hell this year... they deserve an apology when companies and influencers duck up!!!

Sorry rant over!
I’m so sorry that you’ve gone through that. It’s horrid going to hospital or clinic appointments by yourself, and frustrating for the family members not allowed to attend. It’s been a tough year, and the insensitivity from influencers like Hinch and SS disgust me too. I’ve been in and out of hospital, with no husband there to hold my hand. Its not nice, although I am so thankful that my scans and procedures have been able to finally go ahead - the NHS staff have been lovely. Our gran died from covid, no-one could see her and she was cremated alone - no funeral. As much as we all dislike the rules, I do understand the necessity to abide by them and not get close to others. For some of my hospital procedures, I have had to isolate for days, which I am happy to do if it means protecting others. This virus is invisible and deadly to some. Thinking of you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Who is she decorating for? We’ve been told Halloween is cancelled basically.

It still baffles me that she has some big duck off bench in her FRONT garden with her kids name on it. She is literally a child snatchers dream 😡
I thought that too.

Reactions: 20
I know she's obsessed with seating but why would you have a bench out the front? Fair enough if Rons sits on it but i don't think he ever has...but that could be said for most of the seating in that place :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
It still baffles me that she has some big duck off bench in her FRONT garden with her kids name on it. She is literally a child snatchers dream 😡
For someone desperate to protect her family from trolls and paps she sure loves to advertise who lives in the property. Who the hell puts name tags on pumpkins?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She could actually be reported to the police and fined. Police forces are making a big deal of covid breaches and making examples of people with large fines. They deserve it too because the know the rules and just don’t care.
Large audience=large fine. Seems fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know she's obsessed with seating but why would you have a bench out the front? Fair enough if Rons sits on it but i don't think he ever has...but that could be said for most of the seating in that place :rolleyes:
We have seen him sitting on it once. That time she was trying to prove he could sit up unaided (he couldn’t). So she propped him up on that bench above all the sharp slate stones and let him dangle there so she could get a pic to prove her point on the gram. Mother of the year 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m so sorry that you’ve gone through that. It’s horrid going to hospital or clinic appointments by yourself, and frustrating for the family members not allowed to attend. It’s been a tough year, and the insensitivity from influencers like Hinch and SS disgust me too. I’ve been in and out of hospital, with no husband there to hold my hand. Its not nice, although I am so thankful that my scans and procedures have been able to finally go ahead - the NHS staff have been lovely. Our gran died from covid, no-one could see her and she was cremated alone - no funeral. As much as we all dislike the rules, I do understand the necessity to abide by them and not get close to others. For some of my hospital procedures, I have had to isolate for days, which I am happy to do if it means protecting others. This virus is invisible and deadly to some. Thinking of you x
So sorry to hear about your nan. Like you said, what’s in place is to protect us...and as hard as it is, we get on with it!
It’s just unfair then seeing such blatant rule breaking and disregard for it all!! They are selfish people.
Think decent people are sticking to the rules for the sakes of themselves, their families and also thinking of the impact it has on others.... people like Hinch or Stacey clearly don’t think past themselves and their wallets!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s not grand? Hahaha duck off. I’ve got two pumpkins, one at my door and one in my hall. Rest of the stuff I have is from Poundland to keep the brat happy (he is my child I can call him that 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do Pampers not have a customer service team they giving the same bs excuse to everyone without even trying to change up their words at least jus roll owned up to its mistake

Reactions: 20
New thread title courtesy of @hinchlighting (very amusing how many usernames use the word Hinch 🤭)

“Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. 4 and 20 thousand pounds; baked in a swipe”

(Staff edit, intros and some “Hinch history” can be found at the start of all previous threads up until now, please add any new developments since then)
I’m fank you for all your likes guyyyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.