Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Ronnie bench looks like something you put up in memorial!

Edit- oops a bunch of you already spotted that!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone mentioned the new pans and I’ve missed it? Thought those white ones were Amazing and just loved...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know you nusty trolls will help me calm down but I’m shitting bricks about my appointment tomorrow I have two kids that need me......but I’m just raging about the pampers my husband says I’m deflecting 🤣 but why should they get away with it, I’m not allowed anyone to hold my hand tomorrow, this is why I’m so angry 😤 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
One thing that’s been annoying me for a while. When Vestie and Grinchy play Cluedo, how does it work? It’s a pointless game if there’s only two of you. You know who the murderer is if it’s not you 🤦🏽‍♀️

I will be reporting it to the police too. It’s an absolute joke for those of us abiding by the rules
Loom
Look what I found! This is from Hinch herself. She says that bestie SS and Rex came to her house in SEPTEMBER and not March as Pampers are stating, for the superhero party - Makes Pampers look like idiots really. Stop lying, own up, take accountability.
and Stacy said it was early September so who is lying?

Reactions: 8
I know you nusty trolls will help me calm down but I’m shitting bricks about my appointment tomorrow I have two kids that need me......but I’m just raging about the pampers my husband says I’m deflecting 🤣 but why should they get away with it, I’m not allowed anyone to hold my hand tomorrow, this is why I’m so angry 😤 xx
Make sure your phone is fully charged before you go in. We will be here for you through the wires 😂 not the same, but hopefully it’ll take your mind off it a bit. Who knows Hinch may treat us to another tit show so you’ll be so busy on here the time will fly! We’re here for you. Us nasty pigs 😂 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It still baffles me that she has some big duck off bench in her FRONT garden with her kids name on it. She is literally a child snatchers dream 😡
Maybe because I live where there are a lot of memorial benches in beautiful settings, some with plaques on or some like hers with just a carved name, this bench gives me the heebeegees

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe because I live where there are a lot of memorial benches in beautiful settings, some with plaques on or some like hers with just a carved name, this bench gives me the heebeegees
It’s to go with the memorial Victorian death portrait made of mashed potato that cafe made for his birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah the bench is super weird. It's basically saying 'hello, people off the street, you probably already know who lives here because I've broadcasted it all over social media anyway, but yes a Ronnie DOES live here. Knock on my door, kiddie snatchers, Rons aunties, it'd do me a favour, I could just say it was the trolls'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We will all be here thinking of you! 💖 we will even send you a stuffed pepper with gouged out eyes if you want? 😂 lots of love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She CANNOT scream about how she doesn't feel safe in her house when she advertises the names of all the occupants on the bloody doorstep. What an absolute bleeping tool move. I hope someone eggs her house 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Make sure your phone is fully charged before you go in. We will be here for you through the wires 😂 not the same, but hopefully it’ll take your mind off it a bit. Who knows Hinch may treat us to another tit show so you’ll be so busy on here the time will fly! We’re here for you. Us nasty pigs 😂 xxx
Thank you 😊 my phone will be fully charged and power bank on hand as I’ll need to watch Hinchers tit show and talk to my husband. You are all so lovely 💕xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ayup anyone find is suspicious there was chat on here a few days ago about the 1st born not playing with toys/balls all of a sudden he's got a ball (or rather it being forced into his gob by the 2nd born) only seen chicken strip with a dummy in his mouth when he was a babyyyy hansomezzz manzzz 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pampers piss poor reply to the complaints on Instagram! These two arse wipes appear beyond reproach! 😠 View attachment 288530q
Their response has incensed me enough to write an email of complaint to Pampers, quoting their comments on being filmed prior to the latest announcement on restrictions and explaining why recent announcements are irrelevant to the social distancing requirements inside people’s homes when households mix which have been in place since MARCH. At least it might make them come up with a different set of excuses..

The deleting of the posts rather says it all. I genuinely don’t know why they just didn’t write an apology, accepting an advert for their brand shouldn’t break social distancing requirements and be honest rather than trying to bulls**it their way through it with yet more untruths.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.