Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of that lunch? The peppers didn’t look too bad but would have to be cut up for Ronnie so that kind of defeats the object. And you definitely can’t give a 1 year old semi peeled kiwi with added choking risk googly eyes

Reactions: 14
Pampers piss poor reply to the complaints on Instagram! These two arse wipes appear beyond reproach! 😠
Screenshot_2020-10-26-15-38-23-1.png
q

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She could actually be reported to the police and fined. Police forces are making a big deal of covid breaches and making examples of people with large fines. They deserve it too because the know the rules and just don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just out of curiosity I thought Id take a look at her tagged photos on insta... she’s definitely loosing the crowds all she has is her mega diehard sheep tagging her.
on another note could you imagine being sad enough to set up your dishcloth for a full on autumn pumpkin shoot?
I thought not....this is tattle after all thanks duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could actually be reported to the police and fined. Police forces are making a big deal of covid breaches and making examples of people with large fines. They deserve it too because the know the rules and just don’t care.
I've reported her once before 🤭

Have just sent an email to Essex Live re pampers. Now to report to the police again...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One thing that’s been annoying me for a while. When Vestie and Grinchy play Cluedo, how does it work? It’s a pointless game if there’s only two of you. You know who the murderer is if it’s not you 🤦🏽‍♀️

I've reported her once before 🤭

Have just sent an email to Essex Live re pampers. Now to report to the police again...
I will be reporting it to the police too. It’s an absolute joke for those of us abiding by the rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is hanging for a book deal with " Ron&Hen ". That dog will take that child's face off yet with the carry on

Reactions: 7
So guyzzzz I bought these water sterilising tablets called Milton to clean ma fishhhhhes out wiv cos I really can’t actually clean and now they is all dead ☹ What did I do wrong??? Hope that helps x
They’ll all be dead within two weeks if she crams too many in there

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why Pampers haven’t just made them two idiots do a statement. They are the ones who created this tit storm and it isn’t going away.
Pampers should say to them you fucked up, fix it or you don’t get paid. The more they defend the idiots the more damage it is going to do to their brand
I fear that they are just going to ignore it and hope it blows over or we get bored.... given they don’t understand social distancing rules, they clearly don’t understand how much spare time I have on my hands 😂😂 (well I dont really, but I’ll make time)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know why Pampers haven’t just made them two idiots do a statement. They are the ones who created this tit storm and it isn’t going away.
Pampers should say to them you fucked up, fix it or you don’t get paid. The more they defend the idiots the more damage it is going to do to their brand
I can’t speak for Stacey Solomon, but Sophie Hinchliffe doesn’t eat humble pie.
And why the hell couldn’t they have bought a couple of goldfish for Ronnie to watch? Surely those two balloons could manage to keep them alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are dads unable to attend their baby scans....dads not there during labour and called in at the end stages! Dads unable to be there whilst their partners lose babies and then you have them 2 laying together, sitting together and ignoring the fact that others can’t and won’t TO HELP SAVE LIVES!

SO hero party was in October! Not before March 🙄🤬
THIS! Going through fertility treatment... finding out bad results, been in tears in the clinic. Been through painful testing.... and my husbands been in the car outside unable to just hold my hand.

And all those poor people who havnt been able to visit loved ones before they pass. Sad that Iv actually thought I’m so pleased my dad passed this time last year before all this... I really don’t know how I would have ever got through him being in hospital and not being able to visit!

Sorry it just makes me so so cross, watching them laying there close together... all so they can line their greedy little pockets!!! And pampers actually bullshit reply!! Admit you were wrong and apologise... people have been through hell this year... they deserve an apology when companies and influencers duck up!!!

Sorry rant over!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Pampers piss poor reply to the complaints on Instagram! These two arse wipes appear beyond reproach! 😠 View attachment 288530q
Totally agree!
Pampers are lying about the dates - we all know that. Bet the Head of marketing doesn’t even know about this cock up. Maybe head office need to be contacted.

Hinch and SS absolutely are aware of Covid rules but choose to breach them over and over again. Remember film night at Hinches? There were more than 6 people in the garden including the neice. Then they posted a picture of themselves touching hands to make the heart shape? As soon as people started pointing this out, those particular posts were deleted. I’m fed up of seeing them getting away with it, yet repeating the same behaviours. They really don’t care at all and because they are ‘protected’ by these brands, they think they can do what they like without ever saying sorry 😡

Reactions: 28
They could do a joint apology, spin it that it is easy to forget to social distance in the heat of the moment, admit they fucked up, good reminder to remain extra vigilant especially moving into winter etc etc. They could donate their fees to the real superheroes (keyworkers) and/or to feed the children on the breadline, Pampers to match the donation.

But they won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just had a look on Pampers page, so the latest saved stories is off the new nappies, every other influencer has made an actual #ad on their grid and written a little about the nappies. How do these other 2 get paid to break covid rules and actually not advertise really? Couple of seconds on a storey hardly counts as a great ambassador.
Soz I'm all about the Pampers today 🤬

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.