Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking now she is getting the fish she is maybe going for a David Attenborough angle after seeing his book done better than hers.

We also know we have Ronalongadingdong head butting the fish tank videos to look forward to every morning until the fish die of fright!
Could you even imagine if she outsold Attenborough. I'd just stop the world and get off if that was the case

• Haha
Reactions: 18
May of already been said re pampersgate but Ron only started walking around 10weeks ago according to her stories, maybe give or take a week.

Reactions: 12
What exactly is her account these day’s ? It’s not a cleaning account Anymore.
When she has her next kid will the dog use a normal dog bed ?!
Lol no she'll do a loft conversion.
Apparently the dog has always had his own room and always will (except he hasn't as his room used to be for her neice)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this! And also the big letters of the dogs name on the wall? I love my dog dearly but he is a dog! That woman is driving me crazy just now and wonder what the hell this lunch concoction is going to be.
s
Hope she knows you cannot put any fish in until you get the water to the correct PH levels also the temp. Has she done any research before buying this. I hope the Pet Shop questions her before selling fish to her , ours do. Bet she has not got a clue about keeping fish, have no notion what ones can be placed together etc. Now let’s see how long before she dumps the poor fish in there and how long before she becomes bored with them a d why would you put a fish tank in a spare room , in her case the dogs room ?

What is this tit show!
The rules were still to socially distance!!!
Hinch and SS did not reassure anyone nor did they apologise for what they did. They did what they do every time they get caught out on something - they DELETED the photo! That is proof itself that they all knew it was wrong!

Pampers need to drop these two brainless, money obsessed airheads, and recruit more deserving parents in future to head their campaigns. Think they also need to sack whoever at pampers thought this was a good idea in the first place. Pampers have come across as uncaring and unprofessional in their responses

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why has she put happy Halloween week? Or something along those lines! I always thought Halloween was just on the 31st?
Because it’s all another money maker💰💰 the longer it can be extended the better.....I expect to see the Halloween scrub daddies and any other shite that she could possibly make a quick penny on!!

Reactions: 5
Day of doing 'nothing' yesterday but she managed a trip to Tesco to get some plants for her pumpkin planters :rolleyes:

There are dads unable to attend their baby scans....dads not there during labour and called in at the end stages! Dads unable to be there whilst their partners lose babies and then you have them 2 laying together, sitting together and ignoring the fact that others can’t and won’t TO HELP SAVE LIVES!

Just for the evidence pile 😉
SO hero party was in October! Not before March 🙄🤬

Reactions: 38
Hinch is a bleeping liability. Hopefully now brands will start to see that maybe she’s not worth the hassle. I also wonder how much her influence actually translates into sales these days. I know in the early days she was able to crash websites and sell stuff out. But is that still the case now? I see that she will post about pages and their followers will go up but do their sales. And after that initial flood of enquiries do then then even lead to sales? I personally think she’s losing her touch.

Reactions: 29
The comments are spot on...await the sheep to jump to their defence though 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t know why Pampers haven’t just made them two idiots do a statement. They are the ones who created this tit storm and it isn’t going away.
Pampers should say to them you fucked up, fix it or you don’t get paid. The more they defend the idiots the more damage it is going to do to their brand

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.