Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole family🤔
Well the ones we see & hear about on Instagram anyway. I was thinking Ma Barker, Ronnie, Onslow, the sister & the cling on niece. I’m sure they’ll all be getting a luxurious Christmas banquet like they did last year.

Reactions: 12
All over social media this week has been the bleeping bastard Tory cunts voting against providing vouchers for children who are entitled to free school meals throughout the school holidays. Right now, literally today, there are parents up and down the country who are not panicking about Christmas, they are panicking about how they will feed their children today, tomorrow, and the rest of this week. Get your head out of your perfectly bleached hole Sophie and read the bleeping room for once in your spoiled, pampered little princess life. Oh, and lay off the botox and fillers, because they are making you look ROUGH. All the bleeping vest you selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic witch!
Yes, Dipsy! 👏👏👏
Love you! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Making sure she shows tattle that Henry has plenty of places to get away from Ronnie! She's been rattled by tattle. She's panicking about Christmas because she doesn't know how she's going to get away with having her family in the house if it's locked down.

Reactions: 34
guaranteed she does, if she even bothers to take her arse to the polling station
She'll have a postal vote because there's no way she'll risk the paparazzi seeing her going to the polling station!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone let Soph know she’s got a chicken select on her sofa and in the curtains. She really shouldn’t leave food lying around like that

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's one day.if everyone let's rip it IS enough to spread this thing tragically.its enough with everyone traveling from all over to kill so many.the people ruining it are only getting away with it because of those doing the right thing.we can't just throw it all away.
It's f* horrid.but it's lifesaving!
People saying "weeeell lockdown and rules aren't working are they" Yes! You fanny they arent because your literally not following them.all those with the " I assess our risk line" are comical and using that to BREAK THE RULES.

Reactions: 12
No one cares about chicken strips ‘spots’ there not away from your child, you’ve openly shown within the past few weeks each one of the dogs ‘safe’ places with Ronnie prodding, poking or getting in his face.
So bore off soph we know your purely trying to entertain tattle at your kids expense.

Reactions: 17
You need to lay off the plastic surgery Hinch, hun!

Also, she's saying that she's panicking cos she's not bought an Xmas present or a label yet, when a lot of her followers will have woken up unsure how they're gonna feed their kids this week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Her ugly, fake mug actually makes me feel physically ill when I look at her. Look at those ridiculous eyebrows and idiotic duck lips. You dont look pretty or sexy you absolute bleep of a woman. Anxiety for Xmas... duck OFF!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
The baby gate company aren't as small as she claims. 18.8k followers. The gates look nice but they're definitely not practical.

On another note their loo is going to have some action tonight judging by the state of that fudge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My fellas just come in from work laughing and goes 'look at this' and shows me a Facebook page called 'rate my haircut' and its just a page full of lads uploading their haircuts and getting ripped 😂

I don't half wanna upload a picture of Jamies barnet after Soph done it through lockdown 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made a toad in the hole for tea tonight as it's mini tattlers favourite. Silly me though, I forgot that it should be made with asparagus and ham instead of sausage 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.