Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi tattle trolls
😡 panicking about Christmas is she for real! Wales are in full lockdown which means people who have likely saved to start doing their Christmas shopping at the end of this month or waiting till the end of the month for their wages in order to start are unable to as certain aisles are being classed as non essential until November the 9th and then who’s to say that welsh gov will re open these aisles and places after the 9th! She really hasn’t got a clue about anything and if she has she’s just shown even more of her selfishness to her 3.8 million bots & sheep
You’re exactly right! I still can’t decide if she’s living in a dream world or just doesn’t give a care in the world about how everyone else is getting through these times. I think it’s a mixture of both tbh.

Reactions: 12
I hope that dog snaps at her and Ronnie without hurting him of course just so she realizes he is an unpredictable animal. Be better then snapping and hurting the poor boy. She needs a warning of some sort before it is too late

Reactions: 18
Oh dear. The countdown of the spots the dog has is very VERY aggressive isn’t it? I think we’ve pissed someone off guyshhhh.

Well, someone has to care for the safety of your kid Soph, even though you don’t seem to give a tit.

Hope we get a neck claw later 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Honestly it made me so nervous!! He will do it soon ☹☹ It’s not Henry’s fault at all!! His space is being invaded and he has no other way to protest. Poor bugger.
100%! Dogs will be dogs no matter how “good” you think they are.

Reactions: 10
Panicking about Christmas is she?? Read the bleeping room!! It’s bad enough that there’s uncertainty about if/how well get to see loved ones this year, but what about all those poor buggers up to their tits in debt buying sharks on credit, bottles upon bottles of zoflora and her crappy fabric conditioner, and the bleeping memwah??

Reactions: 16
Nah I’m sorry I cannot deal with those giant bibs. WHY? WHHHHHHHHHHHY?! He doesn’t really look like a drooly little boy to be honest I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG!!!!! She is FUMING!!!!!! SpotTTTTT number sixxxxsshhh!!!

I just laaaaaavvveeee it guyshhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hello you terrible trolls!
I've not been on much the past week as I've been recovering from a C-Section and adjusting to having 3 little womb gremlins, but it's nice to see grinch is still letting Ronnie get right in Henry's face, she really doesn't care that the poor dog is clearly unhappy does she!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s definitely reading on here. Just did Henry’s six top spots. None of them are a safe retreat for him away from Ron. That poor dog.

Reactions: 23
This here, is LIE NUMBER ONE, LIE NUMBER TWO, SCHPOT NUMBER 3, schpot number four, and and acshul BEDROOM.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
100%! Dogs will be dogs no matter how “good” you think they are.
A relative of mine moved in with their partner, they both had a dog. All was fine then they were at the hospital for appointments. They checked the home camera to check in on the dogs - one just snapped and killed the other.
Obviously the dog had to be put down too.

It was awful and I know this may sound bad but I was just glad it happened before the relative had her baby (she was pregnant at the time)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Awww poor Soph is panicking about Christmas!!

Meanwhile this week people are making sure kids have meals during half term. (Has she used her platform to let people know there's help out there?). People are struggling to afford their bills due to job loss throughout Covid. People will be stressing because they can't afford the paper for Christmas let alone anything to wrap up.
But let's say a prayer for the Queen of Tat who has got duck all to worry about really 🤷‍♀️
Meh.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.