Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning guys! I'm thank you 🥰

Dunno about anyone else but I find it so weird and cringe that they both have the same jewelery 😂 probs already been talked about but you know me, I'm Caitlyn Jenner to the party. Thumb rings!? The 90s called, they want their fashion back 🥴
Guess it's so they can do some hand flirtin!

Reactions: 3
The baby gate company aren't as small as she claims. 18.8k followers. The gates look nice but they're definitely not practical.

On another note their loo is going to have some action tonight judging by the state of that fudge
in fairness the account probably grew after she tagged them the first time and today, also you can see they’re only based in a small town x

When I first started following Grinch my friend described her as a 'glamour puss' ... I thought she was very pretty.

Anyway, fast forward way over a year and she is the ugliest thing I've seen. It really does change your opinion of someone when you know what they are like on the inside.

My 2 cents on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion.....
It’s hot in the Hen house and he’s getting quite lardy. Soph’s in a grump with tattle and she’s getting mardy!
(apologies to the arctic monkeys)
(and apologies if you don’t use the word mardy often)
I’ll get me coat :ROFLMAO:
Sheffield lass here so mardy is an everyday word!

Reactions: 12
I’m Gerry and Kate McCann to the party, but why doesn’t she just dump the condensed milk straight into the slow cooker from the tin? Like you’re wasting so much and creating washing up, I just don’t understand guyzzzzz my tiny troll brain can’t cope

Reactions: 23
Slightly pleased I guessed the slow cooker concoction earlier! Her rage with Henry's spOTZZZ is hilarious, nice reading Soph!

Reactions: 11
I 've only just watched this mornings Ron and Hen adventures, that dog definitely nipped Ronnie's hand when he was feeding him! The poor boy looked shocked and was shaking his hand after! How can she not see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As if I have just seen the stories of panicking for Christmas!!! You seriously bloody kidding me!!! What the hell has she got to worry about?
World pandemic,
Millions of people in poverty and kids are starving but hey let me jump on and tell you how worried I am about Christmas as a millionaire.

Reactions: 16
A complete lurkernever posted once ......I had to sign a form to put my 19 year old beloved adored cat to sleep 4 days ago I am completely heart broken ......she had a wonderfull life and a very dignified quick painless death

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s seriously mentioning Christmas now and how anxious she is over presents? What a tone deaf, selfish, narcissistic mare. I’m actually fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have had to tell our family that we can’t buy Christmas presents this year, only for our little girl who is Ronnie’s age! My husband has been made redundant and my hours have been reduced to part time. I’m sure we will be fine, as he is hobbling at the moment, but I have had so many sleepless nights. We are not at starving point, we have our savings for essentials and family support. So it’s not a feel sorry for myself post. I know it’s not mrs hinches fault... But her stories panicking about Christmas presents hit me in the stomach, I now feel full of guilt and sad that our Christmas isn’t going to be special. We are in wales and my husbands family are in Perth, we won’t be able to see them and I’m hoping we won’t still be in lockdown. Could have really done without seeing those stories tonight 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I’m Gerry and Kate McCann to the party, but why doesn’t she just dump the condensed milk straight into the slow cooker from the tin? Like you’re wasting so much and creating washing up, I just don’t understand guyzzzzz my tiny troll brain can’t cope
Because the company haven’t paid her stupid amounts to advertise them.

Reactions: 9
What makes me happy:
Feeding my family
Hugs from my grown up sons
Laughing with my husband
A homely nest full of nostalgia
Chipped skirting boards
Days of art not cleaning
Not wearing make up
Just me and my little family

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Worrying about Christmas? Worrying about whether you can afford to feed your kids let alone presents? Worrying about whether you can see your family? Worrying about being alone at Christmas? Nope worrying about what landfil tat she can buy. So relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.