Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m stating the extremely obvious, but how BORING is she and her stories? She doesn’t know what to do with herself anymore because she’s so irrelevant so she’s posting all prerecorded crap, it’s just random and mind numbing 😴

Reactions: 27
I don’t even know where to start with her ‘panic’ about Christmas! She’s got millions in the bank, so I’m sure her whole family will have a luxury Christmas with no expense spared. She must know that most of her followers aren’t in that position. Seriously, how much more out of touch & tone deaf can she possibly get?

Reactions: 16
So many people thinking about how they’ll look after their family on reduced hours, less wages or no job.... but at least we have some sense of normality with Hinch worrying about buying Christmas presents xxx

Reactions: 12
I honestly don't know how her sheep can't see what a wanker she is.

They are either brainwashed, brain dead or just brown nosers hoping to get noticed by her.

Well, they can also be all the above as well.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Katie Nanna to the party as Ive been kitchen Shopping- THEY ARE ALL GREY
Anyway @Poppysmimi im so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending lots of pastry love

her eyes on the oh my god it’s October, I’m a millionaire nd I haven’t bought Xmas things look like the crying because I’m so trolled face. Are we due a live, or a neck scratchy gretal woe is me rant?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her Hinchers needs to fix up look sharp and get with the programme. If they seriously think she is relatable, cares about them and all that “we’re in it together” spin, utter bullshit.
They are idiots! She has no moral fibre whatsoever. At this particularly difficult time for a lot of people, she could be doing charitable things, using her brand partners to do giveaways etc etc etc. Instead she’s panicking about Christmas.
I have a friend who is in need and have managed to use my savings to help her pay her rent until the end of the year. When I do a shop, I also buy food and necessary items for her, to go a tiny little way to relieve some of the pressure. I’m by no means well off but I can’t sit by and watch someone suffer silently.

As I’ve said before:
You Astonhinch are part of the problem and you need to take yourself off to the bin immediately!

And get in it!

And just stay there!

Right in the bloody bin!

Sorry for the long rant! Thank god for Tattle to let off some steam. 🙌 🤟😌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So basically she’s melted 3 chocolate oranges and squashed a Crunchie and now she thinks she’s Mary Berry?! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve watched the rest of her stories now and I am fuming. In a pandemic where people have lost loved ones, jobs and don’t even know where their next meal is coming from she thinks it’s relatable to moan about Christmas presents. Give me a bleeping break!!!! Panicking in October because you’ve bought no Christmas presents??? Most people are panicking that when the day comes they won’t have a thing to give to their loved ones or they’ll be bleeping skint from trying to get decent gifts. She has no such worries. She could literally spend 10K on gifts and it wouldn’t even make a dent in the amount she gets paid on an average day. This is the same woman who was so indulgent last Christmas that she had to get a second fridge to store everything she bought. She has really boiled my blood today. She’s lost her bleeping mind if she thinks that little confession was relatable in any way.

Reactions: 22
With the money she has in the bank she could go shopping on Xmas eve and still have a fab Xmas. Us mere peasants have to save each month to afford even a fraction of that luxury not to mention those who have lost jobs and family members this year and she’s having a very patronising dig. Prick

Yay, another dog gate with a non conforming lock. It will take Ronnie seconds to work out how to open that, absolutely no point at all

Reactions: 23
(((hugs)))
Do you know what aslong as you have each other Christmas will be fine!!!!
DO not get into debt for one day, do not be tempted to order just a few things to help!

I know how hard it is and trust me I’ve been here, we had debts and it just ends up causing more stress and works out more expensive xx

ETA - Poundland and charity shops saved me one Christmas. I had very little for my 2 terrors and we had a fab day!!
Been there when I was a single parent, my husband too when he was on his own with my step daughters. Not a nice feeling at this time of year when its often heat or eat. I went hungry a lot back then.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Weird woodwork my arse. She annoys me so much!!
She’s such a creature it’s utter bullshite, we have an old Victorian home, it has the original wood features and guess what we can manage to find a staircase that fits....
It’s just not as bespoke and gifted as hers though. Looks like a bleeping barn door monstrosity. She’s just gross

Reactions: 8
I don’t even know where to start with her ‘panic’ about Christmas! She’s got millions in the bank, so I’m sure her whole family will have a luxury Christmas with no expense spared. She must know that most of her followers aren’t in that position. Seriously, how much more out of touch & tone deaf can she possibly get?
Her whole family🤔

Reactions: 2
How much lip filler and Botox has this woman used. That bare face (with a filter) looks horrific.

also the woman is looking for gifted present she can regift to her family. Thats why your telling us all

and eww dog and any been licking the same part of the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.