Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(((hugs)))
Do you know what aslong as you have each other Christmas will be fine!!!!
DO not get into debt for one day, do not be tempted to order just a few things to help!

I know how hard it is and trust me I’ve been here, we had debts and it just ends up causing more stress and works out more expensive xx

ETA - Poundland and charity shops saved me one Christmas. I had very little for my 2 terrors and we had a fab day!!
One of my favourite Christmas presents a kid was a barbie mansion with the lift!!
It was only as an adult I found out it came out of a neighbours loft the week before Christmas. My parents could not afford presents thst year then the neighbour offered some bits they didn't need anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
hi tattle trolls
😡 panicking about Christmas is she for real! Wales are in full lockdown which means people who have likely saved to start doing their Christmas shopping at the end of this month or waiting till the end of the month for their wages in order to start are unable to as certain aisles are being classed as non essential until November the 9th and then who’s to say that welsh gov will re open these aisles and places after the 9th! She really hasn’t got a clue about anything and if she has she’s just shown even more of her selfishness to her 3.8 million bots & sheep

Reactions: 22
The dogs pissed off because she got a gate and she’s fussing over him? There is zero need to treat him like a human. I really hope he doesn’t end up biting someone because of how she’s spoiling him

Reactions: 15
Omg my heart actually just stopped I thought Henry was going to bite Ronnies head then!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What a genius she is putting her baby in the dog’s face when by her own admission the dog is pissed off. There’s nothing she won’t do for content.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
language Sophie! We’ve had bloody, fudging and now pissed off. Someone is hitting the rebellious teenage years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s such a creature it’s utter bullshite, we have an old Victorian home, it has the original wood features and guess what we can manage to find a staircase that fits....
It’s just not as bespoke and gifted as hers though. Looks like a bleeping barn door monstrosity. She’s just gross
same here I’m in a old Victorian house too, didn’t realise when I bought it that all the doors are much narrower than standard doors! I had to by extendable stair gates and makes them smaller so they would fit, and the steep staircase was a nightmare too 😂 although I wouldn’t trade my high ceilings or picture rails for anything though, it’s perfect for xmas to have a big tall xmas tree in 😁

Reactions: 10
24 degrees wtf! No wonder her and Uncle Vester are never wearing any clothes at home. Turn the heating down love.

E4903978-1927-49C2-9AD5-5D525237C5A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I can’t even think about Christmas without crying. I’m worried I’m not even going to be able to see my family and do all the little traditions we’ve always done. Presents are the last thing on my mind. I couldn’t care less about getting anything, I just want to see the people I love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Has she just admitted in her last story that the gate is more for Henry, rather than Ronnie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the other day she was sticking her middle finger up today using the word pissed off all the no filter footage. I’m thinking she’s been bollocked by the companies she’s working for possibly even dropped so thinks sod it I don’t have to portray this pure holier than thou attitude. Her “manager” also more than likely has something to do with this.

Reactions: 15
Omg my heart actually just stopped I thought Henry was going to bite Ronnies head then!!!!!
That dog does not want the child near him the majority of the time 🙈 its so clear to see by how he’s acting! You can guarantee the day he snaps (it’ll happen) she won’t be as quick to broadcast that!

Reactions: 12
Surely the lock on the stair gate should be on the other side so the child you’re trying to keep off the stairs can’t reach and open it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m calling BS on the stair gate. We have the same type of stairway and we have a normal stair gate. I recon she threw a paddy because she didn’t like the normal looking ones. Her stair gate is so unsafe. Good job midwives don’t visit anymore!!

Reactions: 24
That dog does not want the child near him the majority of the time 🙈 its so clear to see by how he’s acting! You can guarantee the day he snaps (it’ll happen) she won’t be as quick to broadcast that!
Honestly it made me so nervous!! He will do it soon ☹☹ It’s not Henry’s fault at all!! His space is being invaded and he has no other way to protest. Poor bugger.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So she has stopped the dog from retreating to his bedroom, Ron will follow him around now.

and if she doesn't read here why mention his spots around the house, which has been discussed.

Hi Soph 👋👋👋

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.