Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.
Unfollow her, come on here when you need a good old laugh about all the stupid things she does.

Reactions: 19
I don’t comment on this thread often because I can’t keep up with it!
But how insulting is it to us that actually do struggle and panic about Christmas. She’s loaded, she can order her entire Christmas shop tonight if she wanted. There’s real people with real worries for Christmas, that writing a list won’t help

Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice that after Henry chomped on Ronnie's hand that Ronnie didn't run to Grinch for reassurance and despite him shaking his hand she didn't rush to the poor little thing to give him comfort, but then again i guess it's content over safeguarding!
I can’t believe she even posted that video, she needs to stop Ronnie from feeding Henry, he is a food motivated dog and will end up properly biting Ronnie

she didn’t even check his hand afterwards either! Hope he’s never left alone with that mutt

I actually dislike her, she’s a tit parent

she cares about that fat dog more than her own son 🤬

Reactions: 17
I feel like I should be banished for this but the chocolate fudge thing looked quite good. Please don’t judge me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
WE’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC AND SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD TO FEED THEIR CHILDREN LET ALONE BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT XMAS. GET A GRIP YOU SELF ABSORBED SPROUT MUNCHING COW!
ATFV ZOPH!

Reactions: 35
I’ve got two jumpers on in my house and she’s in a vest top? Maybe she wishes she was vestlife.
I’ve messaged her nicely about Xmas. Very very nicely. Stroked her ego loads. I wonder if she will read.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, our local community centre is giving out hot food for children who would have had free school meals, and food parcels for families who are struggling, from donations by the community and local businesses and she is anxious because she hasn't got her Christmas shopping sorted!! Read the room Sophie 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She is well and truly having a massive laugh at everyone’s expense. She must honestly sit with vestlife and be like wow at how much bullshit they spew and how they’ve made a fortune from it. Anxiety? Bullshit. Timid little relatable soph? Bullshit. Worried about Christmas? bleeping bullshit the woman is a bleeping joke and I personally can’t wait for the day it all comes crashing down and she gets what’s coming to her
I have a vision of her and Jamie.They have NO idea of reality anymore and it really does show!!!!

“Ha imagine not having money to feed your kid”

“Yeah I know imagine that! At least they bought the book and swipe ups though babes”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm totally with her on panicking about Christmas, I mean, just today, I had a complete meltdown about where my 6 gifted Christmas trees are going to go. I'm going to have to move the Bentley out of the garage and park it on the drive so there's space in Narnia for all the Amazon and Ebay deliveries to get stored. There just aren't enough blank pages in my Mrs Hinch notebook for the list of things I want... grey Unicorn and riding lessons, grey Versailles style water fountain for the back garden, spa day for me and Henry..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
WE’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC AND SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD TO FEED THEIR CHILDREN LET ALONE BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT XMAS. GET A GRIP YOU SELF ABSORBED SPROUT MUNCHING COW!
ATFV ZOPH!
All over social media this week has been the bleeping bastard Tory cunts voting against providing vouchers for children who are entitled to free school meals throughout the school holidays. Right now, literally today, there are parents up and down the country who are not panicking about Christmas, they are panicking about how they will feed their children today, tomorrow, and the rest of this week. Get your head out of your perfectly bleached hole Sophie and read the bleeping room for once in your spoiled, pampered little princess life. Oh, and lay off the botox and fillers, because they are making you look ROUGH. All the bleeping vest you selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Never commented on here before but I have actually just had a cry in the kitchen. So Soph has just started to panic about Xmas. She has MILLIONS of pounds. I do not have a pot to piss in. My other halfs job is at risk, my car has failed it’s mot, I can barely afford childcare that allows me to work my self imployed job and have no clue how I’m suppose to afford Xmas. I have been panicking about Xmas since March. How can someone be so detached from her followers. What a kick the vagina it is to hear this kind of bullshit.
(((hugs)))
Do you know what aslong as you have each other Christmas will be fine!!!!
DO not get into debt for one day, do not be tempted to order just a few things to help!

I know how hard it is and trust me I’ve been here, we had debts and it just ends up causing more stress and works out more expensive xx

ETA - Poundland and charity shops saved me one Christmas. I had very little for my 2 terrors and we had a fab day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just when you think she can’t be any more of a snidey cock she manages to out-cock herself.

She is trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Calorie overload I’m sorry”

Don’t be projecting your calorie counting bullshit onto your many vulnerable and easily led followers please! Everything is fine in moderation. Moderation y’know...a good example would be puff pastry maybe once a week NOT EVERY bleeping DAY.

yes!!! society as a whole is already projecting the idea of calorie counting (obsessive or not, depending on the person's tendencies) or syn-free/points whatever slimming world or WW do now. last thing we bastardin need is Hinch starting peddling tit about calories and food being 'bad'. NO. FOOD. IS. BAD.

sorry, PT partner and so i've heard this a million times, gives me the actual rage. he actually argued with my mum not long after we got together because of her issues affecting me. way to introduce yourself to the MIL 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All over social media this week has been the bleeping bastard Tory cunts voting against providing vouchers for children who are entitled to free school meals throughout the school holidays. Right now, literally today, there are parents up and down the country who are not panicking about Christmas, they are panicking about how they will feed their children today, tomorrow, and the rest of this week. Get your head out of your perfectly bleached hole Sophie and read the bleeping room for once in your spoiled, pampered little princess life. Oh, and lay off the botox and fillers, because they are making you look ROUGH. All the bleeping vest you selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic witch!
I bet Soph votes tory the little gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many on here actually still follow her?
For those who aren't aware, just click unfollow and you still get to see her stories if you really want to
But no point giving her an extra Follower if it isn't needed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t actually have any words for the latest stories about Christmas. I may come back to this when I have something/anything meaningful to say..... I’m speechless

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.