Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop being dramatic you ghastly creature. There'll be all sorts of tat in the garage you can off load for Christmas presents. Meanwhile I suggest you shut the duck up about it because right now genuinely lovely people will really be struggling with the very idea of Christmas let alone how they're going to manage it. Not like you, you'll be going over the top with an extravaganza that will be grotesque. It will suit you down to the ground!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Stop being dramatic you ghastly creature. There'll be all sorts of tat in the garage you can off load for Christmas presents. Meanwhile I suggest you shut the duck up about it because right now genuinely lovely people will really be struggling with the very idea of Christmas let alone how they're going to manage it. Not like you, you'll be going over the top with an extravaganza that will be grotesque. It will suit you down to the ground!

I Read this three times before realising you’d said the same thing three times over 😂🤦‍♀️ ATB

Reactions: 6
How low can she go?? Is there anyone more out of touch with reality than this muppet?

Watch the news you self absorbed hole then read the f***ing room before you tell the world you’re worried about starting your Christmas shopping when you have no money worries, a full time carer on hand and almost two months of carefree shopping to do at your leisure.

Bellend.

Utterly shameless.

Reactions: 25
She is well and truly having a massive laugh at everyone’s expense. She must honestly sit with vestlife and be like wow at how much bullshit they spew and how they’ve made a fortune from it. Anxiety? Bullshit. Timid little relatable soph? Bullshit. Worried about Christmas? bleeping bullshit the woman is a bleeping joke and I personally can’t wait for the day it all comes crashing down and she gets what’s coming to her

Reactions: 22
Christmas!!! She’s worried?!? Are you shitting me!
She is worth millions, so can afford to buy whatever she wants. She doesn’t work so can shop in store on online to her hearts content. She doesn’t follow social distancing or Covid rules, so will still spend it with her family!
What am I missing? Because there are real people out there with real problems, who are worried about tonight’s dinner never mind bloody Christmas, and most of them are probably her followers. Relatable my fat arse!

Reactions: 19
So poor Grinchy will be giving these out at Christmas? Mmm nice! I think I'd be insulted receiving this pile of chocolate shite from a millionaire!! Thanks but no thanks!!
It’s not even quality chocolate and I would loosely use the term “fudge”.
Cheap bint. 🤢 🤮

Reactions: 6
Well given your a (I assume) law abiding citizen of this country, it has everything to do with you 😂😂
Sorry posted as I was going for lunch with the sprogs and Mr A and all hell was breaking loose in the car 😂😂

I just asked as management how they felt about the blatant lies and misconception from both Hinch and Stace
I felt that it showed a real lack of empathy for people who have followed government guidance and socially distanced throughout regardless of a tier system and whether or not it was before lockdown was eased beforehand
They both shared different dates the story was posted (I attached the screenshots of her hinch list and both stories)
I asked for clarity on when it was recorded and why it was posted when it was even though I know that contractually dates can differ to when it needs posting.
Etc etc

the reply was quite blunt and basically said
thanks for your concern but our clients business and contracts are not for discussion or are we able to disclose this information

Well a big duck off to me then 😂😂

Ermmm because their client is advertising to you and 4 million other people. Christ!!
Absolute piss take
I’d of never handled it in the manner they have

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Read the room soph, ‘panicking’ about Christmas when your sitting on a pretty penny 🙄 it will be over the top vomit inducing 🤮
On another note, for anyone or knows of anyone at that time that may well be struggling or concerned about Christmas dinner take a look at feedingfamilies, hopefully it may be if some help, depending on where you are in the UK we have a local toy drive for any persons unable to afford presents.
it’s probably telling you all to suck eggs but you never know.

P.S I would recommend unfollowing or muting grinch around Christmas time she’s so detached it will do nothing for your own mental health my fellow trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah hello Megan’s I’m winslet as I’ve been at work (rudest customers EVER today)
I am a complete tropical fish geek and had two 125 litre tanks until I caught a really really rare disease from them and had to give them up (Fish TB, almost lost an arm- 6 big operations, months in tropical diseases ward and 9 months triple antibiotics IV and oral) I still have a massive pond and have a fish tattoo cos I JUST LOVE THEM

However fish are difficult to look after- cycling the tank, cleaning the filters, testing the water, water changes, bad behaviour amongst shoal mates ( we had an angel fish called Biggie Smalls who was a total bastard and killed all the other angel fish) you need and awful lot of litres per fish inch, the temperature needs to be kept constant, I could go on. I can recommended practical fish keeper magazine

coming soon to a tip near you, babies first fish tank 🙄😬🙄😬
I don’t even think the tank she got would be big enough for a betta and don’t you need to cycle the tank for 3 weeks not three days?!

Reactions: 5
Why do I do it to myself, every single day? I watch this tit, it doesn't bring anything to my life. I think I watch because I want to a) watch her get outed as being a fake and/or b) screw up massively. The trouble is I really don't think either will happen and she will run of into the sunset and live happily ever after 😭😭😭 It's the people that buy into this tit show that I'm starting to get annoyed with. She is such a smug little madam 🤬 what she portrays is not real! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.