Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor fish!
many many years ago my uncle fancied himself as a keeper of fish
he went out and dumped a few £££ on a massive tank alone (I’m talking back in the 80’s)
he tinkered with it for hours every day (my aunt became a fishy widow) and got so much advice on how to keep them
he slowly filled it with all kinds of pretty fish-he was the shops best customer for months
anyway,they sold him what looked like a large goldfish-he added it and all was well
until he came downstairs the next morning and there was only one,very bloated ’goldfish’ swimming round
it had eaten the rest!
he stormed down to the shop he’d got it from and they said that he seemed to know his stuff and they didn’t think he’d put it in with the rest of them!
he gave up after that and sold the tank (Im not sure what happened to that fish)

hinch will do what my ‘mate’ did-bought the smallest,cheapest tank she could (think large bowl at best) bought a bridge and some crappy plants,shoved 4 fish in it and invited my kids round to see ‘the pretty fish I bought for you to look at,seeing as nasty mummy won’t buy you any’ (we didn’t keep them as I don’t know a thing about them)
they died within the first 48 hours,she just laughed said ‘it’s only fish’ and went to buy some more
thats the reason we don’t speak anymore…

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It still baffles me that she has some big duck off bench in her FRONT garden with her kids name on it. She is literally a child snatchers dream 😡
I don't know about you but when I see benches with names on i think of the deceased😐it should really say Ronnie s face because that will be going soon if she doesn't stop this fuckery with tha t bastard dog😠

Reactions: 12
A reminder, in case anyone hasn’t seen this yet. Recorded by their own admission (Ss “early Sept“ and Hinch late Sept) when social distancing rules still applied despite what Pampers claimed about them recording before new regulations, bs. If that was the case, this would have been recorded before lockdown in March. Which does not align with their sons walking in the videos related to this ad.

Meanwhile, we continue to remain part from our loved ones. Pampers needs to be held to account. Public apology.
78C18E48-423F-4C3B-9671-3264E7BF08EF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yip new nails on..💅
Someone please pass this photographic evidence to Pampers or the police.

Look what I found! This is from Hinch herself. She says that bestie SS and Rex came to her house in SEPTEMBER and not March as Pampers are stating, for the superhero party - Makes Pampers look like idiots really. Stop lying, own up, take accountability.
This photo has the new nails on as well, making the superhero cakes!

Reactions: 10
Another ginormous bib on the giant baby. Heaven forbid he gets in a mess 😩
Bless him, on his school photos he will be wearing a massive bib.
When he goes to prom, he will also be wearing a massive bib
His wedding photo, he will be wearing a massive bib
When he had a child - that child will also be wearing a massive bib

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes same nails!!
Def happened in September! Pampers are lying through their elasticated pull ups!

• Haha
A reminder, in case anyone hasn’t seen this yet. Recorded by their own admission (Ss “early Sept“ and Hinch late Sept) when social distancing rules still applied despite what Pampers claimed about them recording before new regulations, bs. If that was the case, this would have been recorded before lockdown in March. Which does not align with their sons walking in the videos related to this ad.

Meanwhile, we continue to remain part from our loved ones. Pampers needs to be held to account. Public apology.View attachment 288716
How can they say it was done in March when we know she had those Nails done like that only last month. Do they think people are stupid 😲😲

Reactions: 11
Hinch is always banging on about Ronnie’s routine (or lack of it) so why is he running around with a toy hoover at 6pm? Shouldn’t it be settling/winding down time before bed? 🙄

Footage of Ronnie on the fish tank because he isn’t being taught how to respect animals and give them space

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Bless him, on his school photos he will be wearing a massive bib.
When he goes to prom, he will also be wearing a massive bib
His wedding photo, he will be wearing a massive bib
When he had a child - that child will also be wearing a massive bib
And so forth 🤣 oops wrong thread ...if you know you know ma luvlees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well trolls, I emailed pampers and received the same generic copy and paste email as everyone else

"it was filmed prior to restrictions" blah blah

I've just gone back and asked them to confirm it was filmed prior to 23 March - as if it wasn't they shouldn't have been rolling on the floor heads touching
Told them I had reported the ad to ASA and if I don't receive a proper reply I will take it further (now I have no idea what I would do to take it further so help a girl out)

TROLLS UNITE. DON'T LET THIS GO!
Excellent work agent

Reactions: 5
One of the annoying things about the Pampers debacle for me is that they must have had the ads approved by the marketing team so realistically it’s someone working for them who is going to get it in the neck and not those two clowns who disregarded the rules.
Unless it was a last minute decision by Hinch to add that photo (wouldn’t surprise me as she’s so unprofessional) in which case I hope she and SS don’t get paid a penny.

Reactions: 22

Meanwhile, we continue to remain part from our loved ones. Pampers needs to be held to account. Public apology.View attachment 288716
Exactly.they rely on us now leaving it.

Reactions: 6
I see poopybelle are giving away plastic pumpkins this year.

the front of her house looks like a funeral parlour now. Wreaths, giant flower displays and a memorial bench.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her and SS are in constant competition with each other. It's pathetic 😂😂😂
We have two pumpkins this year - one in the living room window and one on the kitchen table. My daughter did them with Mr H. My daughter has also done some Halloween paintings that are on the fridge (they're really tit hahahah but we still put them up and the rest we've posted to the in-laws in Cornwall) that's it. Why is everything she does so extra? I'm bleeping dreading her Christmas display this year. It's gonna look like a bleeping garden center.
Last Christmas it used to really irritate me the say she said Gonnnkkkkk. Now SS is starting her own Gonk collection so getting in before Hinchy does lol. This year I call bingo on the Pergolllaa becoming some kind of grotto

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we’ve not been treated to a montage of her weekend - just some references to garden centres and fish tanks - which we know could have been bought any time.
Let’s assume she was away for her dirrrtty weekend with vest life.
I am though struggling to believe she didn’t go to the marsh farm press event with what looks like every other Essex insta mum. I’ve even been scouring the background of others photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.