Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! It seems one rule for Grinch Cummings (calling her that as we know Dominic broke the rules to visit Barnard Castle) and everyone else has to do what they are told. My husband was due on This Morning on Thursday doing Halloween chocolate with Holly and Phil but the production team cancelled his appearance due to the tier 2 restrictions (thankfully he will be on James Martin on Saturday doing more Halloween stuff too which was recorded in September so no tier restriction in place but he did have to social distance from James).
Omg that sounds fantastic!! Much more interesting than interviewing Hinch and her book of lies. My husband and I, both met James M at his home many years ago. It was through a corporate connection & James cooked for us in his kitchen. He’s lovely - very down to earth. He’s a huge dog lover, and very kindly gifted me a very expensive bottle of olive oil from his larder to take home with me (because I drink the stuff like water 🤣) - no half bottles of zoflora or cleaning products 😉 This man has better manners than tight arse millionaire Hinch 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Their response has incensed me enough to write an email of complaint to Pampers, quoting their comments on being filmed prior to the latest announcement on restrictions and explaining why recent announcements are irrelevant to the social distancing requirements inside people’s homes when households mix which have been in place since MARCH. At least it might make them come up with a different set of excuses..

The deleting of the posts rather says it all. I genuinely don’t know why they just didn’t write an apology, accepting an advert for their brand shouldn’t break social distancing requirements and be honest rather than trying to bulls**it their way through it with yet more untruths.
I honestly think Pampers will now carry on as though nothing happened and think that this poor excuse of a statement will suffice. I really am at a loss to understand how these two lying, vapid women have a vice like grip on not only their followers, but now seemingly, their employers! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I am LOVING one of the recent comments on the pampers tit show is from a Megan 😂😂

Also, someone pointed out that if this was done in March, neither of them were walking so they’re talking absolute shiiiiiite the lot of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What was the point of that lunch? The peppers didn’t look too bad but would have to be cut up for Ronnie so that kind of defeats the object. And you definitely can’t give a 1 year old semi peeled kiwi with added choking risk googly eyes
For the gram 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg that sounds fantastic!! Much more interesting than interviewing Hinch and her book of lies. My husband and I, both met James M at his home many years ago. It was through a corporate connection & James cooked for us in his kitchen. He’s lovely - very down to earth. He’s a huge dog lover, and very kindly gifted me a very expensive bottle of olive oil from his larder to take home with me (because I drink the stuff like water 🤣) - no half bottles of zoflora or cleaning products 😉 This man has better manners than tight arse millionaire Hinch 🤣
Ffs..... has every Megan under the sun met James Martin apart from me????
*cries*
Ps am not actually called Megan. But would happily change my name if it meant I could meet/lick James Martin :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pmsl. Soph love etiquette pumpkins outside your house you are taking part in trick or treat. You will have all the neighbourhood at your door . I know you lot love Covid central In your area. Hence tier 2 . Means nothing. You all go for it . Happy days. .

Reactions: 12
I am LOVING one of the recent comments on the pampers tit show is from a Megan 😂😂

Also, someone pointed out that if this was done in March, neither of them were walking so they’re talking absolute shiiiiiite the lot of them!!
That was me who pointed out they wasn’t walking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pmsl. Soph love etiquette pumpkins outside your house you are taking part in trick or treat. You will have all the neighbourhood at your door . I know you lot love Covid central In your area. Hence tier 2 . Means nothing. You all go for it . Happy days. .
Maybe she'll make her own treats to hand out, eggy parcels all round! The kids won't come back next year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she’ll trick or treat us to a grid post of the front door “display”?? 🎃 🤭

@Meeeeeeeeeeeee Best pastry love for you tomorrow! 🥐 😘

@Rosiepie OMFG I’m so jealous! Having said that; if I’d been at his house I’d probably have been arrested for doing something very inappropriate 😏 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm only on page 3 of this thread atm (sorry guyzzz I've been to work) so if anyone has said this before me then I apologise but....

Could they be reported to the police (covid police....is that a thing?) For breaking the rules so then at least they would either get a fine or have to prove that it was taken in March? Rather than just reporting it to pampers, just because the government are always going on about people obeying the rules and fining those who don't....?

Also, I got a fish tank for my little girl last year, we got the 30L tank (just for temperate fish) from pets at home. We were told that our tank could fit 15 fish points and that each fish is assigned points based on how big they grow, and what space they need, plus they are also given a green Amber or red light so green fish can live with any, Amber can only live with certain fish and red fish have to only live with fish of its own kind (or something like that) and pets at home keep a record of what fish are in our tank so that we can't buy too many or the wrong type....it was the same for all the fish inc tropical so hopefully if hinch has bought the tank from Pets at home she wouldn't be allowed to overcrowd it?
Before I got the tank, I didnt have a clue how hard it is to look after them though! Changing the water every couple weeks but making sure pH and ammonia etc is all perfect, and watching out for diseases etc, hinch won't have a clue! X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This, where we live you decorate if you are happy to take part in trick or treat. Kids don't visit houses without decorations. We normally go mad but won't have anything out this year as its too risky to have loads of strangers at the door.

Reactions: 14
It's all so quiet 🤫🤫 it's all so still 🤫🤫
Neither on their stories so fingers crossed they are getting a bollocking and rapidly replying to emails!

🙄 edit to say, SS has popped up with some shite snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! It seems one rule for Grinch Cummings (calling her that as we know Dominic broke the rules to visit Barnard Castle) and everyone else has to do what they are told. My husband was due on This Morning on Thursday doing Halloween chocolate with Holly and Phil but the production team cancelled his appearance due to the tier 2 restrictions (thankfully he will be on James Martin on Saturday doing more Halloween stuff too which was recorded in September so no tier restriction in place but he did have to social distance from James).
I love james Martin so will be watching on Saturday xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Halloween for us this year will include lights off, pumpkins carved and lit in the living room, whilst we all watch Hocus Pocus eating our entire body weight in chocolates and treats with our kids. The kids are happy with this plan 🤣 🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.