Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting in this thread but it’s been bugging me for a while and thought someone might be able to help...

Why are her eyebrows like that? Genuinely, is there a reason? Has she had something intentional done to make them look that way?
Way too much botox ! It has a slight lifting effect... so she’s clearly overdosed on the stuff they are nearly in her hair line

Reactions: 4
Wowza. Fair play on the weight loss! She just looks so surprised all the time, I thought it was a filter to start with.
Was gastric band.....but that’s been unclipped and her weights continued to drop and drop!
She eats crap and doesn’t gain weight 🤔
Proof a gastric band wasn’t needed!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her 'love' for Henry is nothing more than a feeder & he does exactly what she says and can't grow up to answer her back, this is why Ronnie will never compare to the dog because he's a human and doesn't obey like a domesticated dog.

I still think she's incapable of love, everyone she claims to love is purely as asset for her.
Her mother - she always has something to prove and show off to her and she's baby sitter.
Jamie - lap dog who sings Sophie's praises and makes HER feel safe and HER feel loved and understands HER like noone else does.
Ronnie - internet cash cow
Henry - she can feed cuddle stroke and he will never go anywhere because he's a dog and domestication taught them to obey their masters.
Friends - get a mention when she has something she needs to show off or needs fussing or needs something done for her (nails , treats etc).

LOVES her followers (without whome her whole business would dry out and crumble under her feet so telling them she loves them win win for her.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
First time posting in this thread but it’s been bugging me for a while and thought someone might be able to help...

Why are her eyebrows like that? Genuinely, is there a reason? Has she had something intentional done to make them look that way?
It looks like Hinch has her brows microbladed on and then botox injections that have lifted her brows too high. They look really bad.

Wowza. Fair play on the weight loss! She just looks so surprised all the time, I thought it was a filter to start with.
She had a gastric band, I don’t really see that as weight loss, just a lazy option but maybe that’s just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20

She’s had them mircobladed, (semi perm makeup) although I’ve had mine done before and they looked nothing like this! THANK duck

• Haha
I’ve never seen her in papped pictures?? Genuinely not being horrible, but the amount of times she films herself out at home bargains surely the paps would find her? doesn’t ring true she had to leave the hospital undercover. She’s a Instagram influencer not Meghan markle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her 'love' for Henry is nothing more than a feeder & he does exactly what she says and can't grow up to answer her back, this is why Ronnie will never compare to the dog because he's a human and doesn't obey like a domesticated dog.

I still think she's incapable of love, everyone she claims to love is purely as asset for her.
Her mother - she always has something to prove and show off to her and she's baby sitter.
Jamie - lap dog who sings Sophie's praises and makes HER feel safe and HER feel loved and understands HER like noone else does.
Ronnie - internet cash cow
Henry - she can feed cuddle stroke and he will never go anywhere because he's a dog and domestication taught them to obey their masters.
Friends - get a mention when she has something she needs to show off or needs fussing or needs something done for her (nails , treats etc).

LOVES her followers (without whome her whole business would dry out and crumble under her feet so telling them she loves them win win for her.)
I just see classic pure narcissism with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah this happened, I remember it really well and being horrified that someone would send that to her
As awful as that message was ..I see that as a catalyst to how she is now with the 'troll' card. I am sure she had tons of messages of support after that and fair enough. Her flying monkeys absolutely adore her but it's like she saw that as an opportunity for more engagement. I've never seen her share anything that awful again, yet she was gonna expose all these troll messages. Correct me if I am wrong on that one. All we see now is her typed out 'messages' and she is still gonna get the same reaction from her sheeples. I don't know I just find her so untrustworthy that I wouldn't put it past her

Reactions: 24
Yeah this happened, I remember it really well and being horrified that someone would send that to her

I agree, she definitely knew he was filming.
I gotta say... Your username infuriates me. DOBBY the elf. that annoying little tit from Harry Potter? I always prayed one of the poor weasleys would have shanked that fucker

• Haha
  • Wow
Was gastric band.....but that’s been unclipped and her weights continued to drop and drop!
She eats crap and doesn’t gain weight 🤔
Proof a gastric band wasn’t needed!
I don’t think she eats a lot at all. The thing with processed food and eating disorders is she can literally track every calorie really easily. Hence her love of mug shots etc

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ragging on Hinches children isn't nice IMO. They don't understand their mom is a dumb bint.

Reactions: 9
You know what has just popped into my head? In her morning montage with the ‘brothers’ the last part of the videos usually shows Henry & Ronnie running towards her after coming out of a room together. Meaning she leaves her one year old baby alone with that big fat dog. I know it’s only seconds but that’s literally all Henry would need to do his worst to a baby

• Wow
You know what has just popped into my head? In her morning montage with the ‘brothers’ the last part of the videos usually shows Henry & Ronnie running towards her after coming out of a room together. Meaning she leaves her one year old baby alone with that big fat dog. I know it’s only seconds but that’s literally all Henry would need to do his worst to a baby
If it happens we can expect an ITV special presented by the Loose Women on dog safety !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Henry waits for the day the icy claw of demise comes and finally breathes that sweet kiss of death over his little doggy snout so he can finally be free and rid of the mad screeching woman, but alas the only claws he gets are the manicured claws that grab him and pull him in all directions for the gram and a tiny human that prods and pokes him like he’s a toy ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.