Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I actually just watch this mad bastard emptying a tin of duck knows what into a dish then chucking over ready made pastry and has the actual audacity to call it a pie? 🤣🤣 are you ok Hun? Like are you actually ok? Just as I get over that trauma and stop pissing myself laughing at her hanging them mice things on her pissy sticks. I then have the pleasure of watching her feed her fat bastard dog on her lap, while he’s laying there with his cock out as usual while she’s pretending to not notice she’s being filmed 😂😂😂😂😂. Soph, J dawg open a bleeping window and get some fresh air Hunz! All those chemicals you’ve got in that IKEA flat pack gaffe of yours are bleeping with your heads 🤣😂🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
5 years off cos Ron will be at school meaning Soph won’t be left alone!
Imagine having a 5 year gap on your CV. Oh what was you doing in this time? I was my wife’s witch

edit to say sorry, not witch. Full time carer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
So I work with children with anxiety on a daily basis. And somehow, soph has managed to create the most anxious dog on the planet. Think that says more about her than Henry.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine... if you are reincarnated I want to come back as Henry Hinch.
Practically rules the roost, has his own room never mind single bed, gets fat, lazes around and is hand fed at least twice a day!
That dogs onto a winner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What about the Tesco mobile thing? Not sure if I’m being slow but I don’t get it 🙈
Because Hinch gets things (maybe free?) from Tesco...
and the screenshot shows the phone is on TESCO mobile....

just seems sorta funny. Lol

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She really is a sandwich short of a picnic. Who the hell feeds their dog like that? It's just not normal. That dog nearly had her hand off. Like we keep saying, it's an accident waiting to happen with her using Ronnie and the dog as props.

Reactions: 21
She really is a sandwich short of a picnic. Who the hell feeds their dog like that? It's just not normal. That dog nearly had her hand off. Like we keep saying, it's an accident waiting to happen with her using Ronnie and the dog as props.
It was a very staged video. Wayyyyy too much concentration from hinch

Reactions: 20
So I work with children with anxiety on a daily basis. And somehow, soph has managed to create the most anxious dog on the planet. Think that says more about her than Henry.
I agree, he definitely gets separation anxiety. No doubt she encourages it because it gives her validation and an ego boost.

Its disgusting and so sad for poor Henry, he is a dog and should be treated like one and allowed to act like one ffs 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the fuuuuuck 😂😂 I know it’s because she thinks she’s famous af, but both my sisters have kids and my parents would never dream of being there when they brought the baby home. Although my sister had my niece in lockdown so they couldn’t be 😂 mum and dad were there when they got home, but they would never have dreamt of being there for the actual journey. God Ma Barker just has to be there doesn’t she. It’s such a special moment that she missed out on quality time with Ronnie because of her ego. The first of many 🙃🙃
My mum was there when we left hospital but only because she had been visiting when they finally discharged me. It was a good thing too though because I'd had to have stiches I couldn't really carry anything. So my husband had our baby, she had our bags and I was just sort of hobbling along at my own pace 😆

Reactions: 10
is this real? I googled MRS HINCH EXPOSED and this was one of the image results...

after messages like that didn’t she then say she wasn’t going to show her son on social media?
Hmmm funny that..... the kid is a money maker

she should of never posted him in the first place

Reactions: 25
is this real? I googled MRS HINCH EXPOSED and this was one of the image results...

Yeah sadly I remember this.. people are nuts. They can criticise her to high heaven, crack on, but her little boy is lovely and nobody can deny it.

She definitely is trolled I’m sure and these messages are horrific and must be very upsetting.. the problem is she lumps the genuine criticism from places like here and Mumsnet in as well as if they are on this level. ‘Trolling’ = engagement, likes and follows sadly.

Reactions: 41
Can you imagine... if you are reincarnated I want to come back as Henry Hinch.
Practically rules the roost, has his own room never mind single bed, gets fat, lazes around and is hand fed at least twice a day!
That dogs onto a winner 😂
But you’d have to live with her screeching at you every day and Ronalongadingdong hitting you constantly. I’d rather be a stray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oi soph ya fud what about going to your local butchers and getting a meat pack? I hear you laaaaab supporting small businesses 😉 maybe get Jamie on the case to get you one #gifted?
Jamie protesting for free meat .. LOUDDAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, he definitely gets separation anxiety. No doubt she encourages it because it gives her validation and an ego boost.

Its disgusting and so sad for poor Henry, he is a dog and should be treated like one and allowed to act like one ffs 🤬
I know nothing about dogs, I’ve never had a dog... but this is just bleeping weird to me. A dog loosing it because she left for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.