Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimd

In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Well I’ve just had a quick chat with my dog about how to use a manual gearstick and parallel park and he has offered to drive me to the shops to pick up some pastry and a tin of chicken. What a treat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

sarja81

VIP Member
Seen it all now!
This is showing everyone just how easy her life is!

There are mums who have to prop up the bottle of milk to feed their baby because they have another child to deal with, a house chore to do.
There are mums who don’t have chance to sit down if an evening because they been busy all day and evenings are the only time they get to do the house work!
She is making these women feel inadequate, she is also a cunt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

MrsLFP

Morning all, newbie here.
I've been following the hinch for some time and desperately tried to match her, bought the sodding list book and tried to keep on top of the lot! Unsurprisingly, although my house is spotless, it never felt enough. I work full time and I'm a single parent
Then the mum guilt kicked in, my child (aged 2) isn't dressed in a new outfit daily and god forbid he wears the same thing twice!! Good old Next and their credit account saved the day 🙄
To cut a long story short, I've seen the light, curbed my spending and my cleaning is adequate but not perfect!
Bloody hate that woman and her lack of compassion for humans and animals.
So glad to be here and get it off my chest!!!
Can I pls be a pastry troll too?

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Did I actually just watch this mad bastard emptying a tin of fuck knows what into a dish then chucking over ready made pastry and has the actual audacity to call it a pie? 🤣🤣 are you ok Hun? Like are you actually ok? Just as I get over that trauma and stop pissing myself laughing at her hanging them mice things on her pissy sticks. I then have the pleasure of watching her feed her fat bastard dog on her lap, while he’s laying there with his cock out as usual while she’s pretending to not notice she’s being filmed 😂😂😂😂😂. Soph, J dawg open a fucking window and get some fresh air Hunz! All those chemicals you’ve got in that IKEA flat pack gaffe of yours are fucking with your heads 🤣😂🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

PeachyGirl

I have never written a proper post here before but I feel compelled to as I keep seeing a debate about whether she is a narcissist or not, with people stating that she can’t be as she doesn’t have the grandiose self importance.

My mum was diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and initially I was confused because she does nothing but talk about how miserable and depressed she is, how much she hates herself and how her life is terrible. No matter what medications or therapies she tries nothing works according to her, so she remains perpetually “broken”. Then I found this quote on Mind Body Green on “15 Signs You’re Dealing With A Narcissist” about Vulnerable or Covert Narcissism

“Interestingly enough, narcissists can also get that superior feeling by being the worst, the most wrong, or the most ill, upset, or injured. Then they feel entitled to receive soothing concern and recompense and even the right to hurt you or demand apologies to "make things even." This is called vulnerable or covert narcissism.”

Suddenly everything fell into place for me, as this is my mum to a T. I’m not trying to diagnose anybody but I think it’s important to make everybody realise that narcissism is a very complex disorder and doesn’t necessarily have to be somebody shouting from the rooftops how great they are.

I’m very much enjoying getting different perspectives on things from you guys, it’s been most enlightening to be converted from a die hard Hincher (I’ve been following her for so long that I still remember when the spare room wasn’t Henry’s, it was for her niece to stay over!). Ironically I found this site from reading her memoir and decided to do some digging and see what all this trolling fuss was about. And here I am! There’s honestly some great work being done here with regard to accountability so well done everybody.

Sorry for the long first proper post!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Yes I’d probably feel like I put the diSSHHH waSSSHHER on 100 times a day if I decanted each different ingredient into tiny bowls just to tip them into a bigger bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Beebee3

Wait... I’m taking a lot of painkillers right now....

Did she just say she told the dog she was pregnant and that’s why he didn’t eat the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’ve just had a chat with my cats about how they treat this house like a hotel and they’ve said they’re sorry and they’ll do more to help out. One is now vacuuming and the other has just put a wash on. I’m so glad I found out today that having a talk with them was all I had to do.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
If she had a chat to hen about Ron being in her belly why has she not had the chat about over eating and not burning off that Christmas weight he would understand then and get himself signed up to the gym

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is
Because a big hat and coat wouldn’t look conspicuous in the middle of June. I bet she was disappointed when no one gave a shiny shit

• Haha
Reactions: 56