Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @mgh727

Full version cleaned up sorry - Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are f*cking dire.

Last thread catch up

Wednesday.
The chatter continued about her duck up re the superhero party and her middle finger salute to the trolls.
She has the poundland haul to reveal tomorrow. We shall see if she does. Meanwhile, SS was feeling the rage as well. Charming ladies.
Thursday.
Zzzz
Revealed her surprise poundland haul, rushed through it at lightning speed and clicked her fingers mid-way lol.
Ordered a lot of bath products and some cheap, but nice smelling, will be great for Christmas gifts hand wash/moisturizer sets, Get off your high horse shite face, we know they aren’t Jo Malone but will do for your poor botfans.
Made a chicken slop pie with Tesco pastry.
Decorated her pissy stick heart with 5 Halloween mice @£7.50 a pop, #gifted more than likely.
Ran out for some milk and came back to Henry's whining. That dog is so clingy.
Inch videoed her feeding Henry on her lap and stated he wanted to be feed like that - :sick: old fucker.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Attempting a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139
Yes I’d probably feel like I put the diSSHHH waSSSHHER on 100 times a day if I decanted each different ingredient into tiny bowls just to tip them into a bigger bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I notice she’s never ever bothered to say oooh look at my mate ss smashing itttt on loose women, so proud Stayyyce! Ss often plugs stuff for grinch but she never ever returns the favour. She’s sat on her arse in that gray house all day it’s not like it’s be hard to but her Bessie mate on the telly?!! 🤔 so selfish and self obsessed. And I think that craft post was definitely her trying to steal SS thunder, if she thinks she’s gonna get a crafting crown on top of her “cooking” and “cleaning” crowns I despair at the lack of taste of those followers.
also they’re both on 3.8mil followers right now. Would love it if SS beat her to it! Possible as well after Grimey on Radio 1 talking bout her stories about her ghosts cracking him up!

Reactions: 48
In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is

What the fuuuuuck 😂😂 I know it’s because she thinks she’s famous af, but both my sisters have kids and my parents would never dream of being there when they brought the baby home. Although my sister had my niece in lockdown so they couldn’t be 😂 mum and dad were there when they got home, but they would never have dreamt of being there for the actual journey. God Ma Barker just has to be there doesn’t she. It’s such a special moment that she missed out on quality time with Ronnie because of her ego. The first of many 🙃🙃

Reactions: 42
Wtf is she feeding that dog AGAIN?! 🤯
He has a bowl of kibble in the morning, a pack of processed chicken or ham, a treat (not a treat because it’s every day) as breakfast, a whole bag of whatever that is at night and duck knows what else in between
She can’t honestly think that’s how people feed their dogs!!

• Haha
Soph feeding her dog like a baby 😆😆😆😆. Be it on your head Soph the day Henry nips Ron's fingers 😡😡. He is a bleeping dog. She and Jamie are absolute thick

What in the name of God is this!
I love my dog dearly but I have never done this in my life. Treats and treats, he gets them when he deserves it. Next week she will try to breastfeed him 🤣🙈
Wtf is she feeding him? Crisps? Salted peanuts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In her book of lies
Ahaha did she honestly think the paps were waiting!? But she’s just little Sophie from the village.
Thinks she’s a bloody Beckham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What in the name of God is this!
I love my dog dearly but I have never done this in my life. Treats and treats, he gets them when he deserves it. Next week she will try to breastfeed him 🤣🙈
Same! This family gives me the creeps 🤢 She might as well make the most of it while she can the poor sod probably hasn’t got many years left with how unhealthy he is 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think this is actually the real Sophie and she didn’t know Jamie was filming her. Look at her face. She looks really gormless. I’m sure she allowed him to post it coz it will show that she’s not always glamorous and Is so relatable. I mean i always feed my dog while he’s sitting on my lap.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Seen it all now!
This is showing everyone just how easy her life is!

There are mums who have to prop up the bottle of milk to feed their baby because they have another child to deal with, a house chore to do.
There are mums who don’t have chance to sit down if an evening because they been busy all day and evenings are the only time they get to do the house work!
She is making these women feel inadequate, she is also a bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
In her book of lies
Because a big hat and coat wouldn’t look conspicuous in the middle of June. I bet she was disappointed when no one gave a shiny tit

• Haha
Reactions: 56
What the hell - Inch is a dirty fucker and she mollycoddles that dog.

Do you think she allows him to post shite like this?

I'd castrate my hubby if he kept taking leering videos/pics like this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.