Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine... if you are reincarnated I want to come back as Henry Hinch.
Practically rules the roost, has his own room never mind single bed, gets fat, lazes around and is hand fed at least twice a day!
That dogs onto a winner šŸ˜‚
Hardly, his life absolutely sucks, no playing with toys or other dogs. No running on the fields she loves so much. Overweight so joint issues any day now. Literally zero stimulation

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She looks gormless. She is severely lacking in gorm. No wonder she is so thin and the dog is so fat - he gets her food as well as his own!!

Also disgusted at that pie. If youā€™re on a limited budget then fair enough, use a tinned chicken mix, but sheā€™s a bleeping millionaire and she cooks like she gets her food from a food bank (absolutely not judging people who need food banks, but judging Sophie for not using her XS money to support quality food producers and promote buying locally sourced food).
Ey we haven't seen food bank on your list this month....?šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Over to you hun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First time posting in this thread but itā€™s been bugging me for a while and thought someone might be able to help...

Why are her eyebrows like that? Genuinely, is there a reason? Has she had something intentional done to make them look that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First time posting in this thread but itā€™s been bugging me for a while and thought someone might be able to help...

Why are her eyebrows like that? Genuinely, is there a reason? Has she had something intentional done to make them look that way?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
after messages like that didnā€™t she then say she wasnā€™t going to show her son on social media?
Hmmm funny that..... the kid is a money maker

she should of never posted him in the first place
Exactly. I obviously don't agree with messages like that , it is vile. We know it's all about the money. Her kid is just like an accessory to her, a way to up the bank balance and get free tit. She puts him out there. He is on her page, inches and Henrys. Money money money. All her and her letchy witch boy care about. She is gonna get all sorts of messages and maybe some of the horrible ones are from people suffering with extreme mental health issues, who knows but she puts him out there

Reactions: 11
Hardly, his life absolutely sucks, no playing with toys or other dogs. No running on the fields she loves so much. Overweight so joint issues any day now. Literally zero stimulation
What happened to his treat enrichment toy he got for his birthday did this ever see the light of day?

Reactions: 8
I know nothing about dogs, Iā€™ve never had a dog... but this is just bleeping weird to me. A dog loosing it because she left for 10 minutes.
Itā€™s quite normal when you are home so much, they get used to it. Then obv when you go somewhere they canā€™t understand because you are always there.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And when heā€™s having the melt down.

ā€œHandsoms mamaā€

what does this even mean anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That poor dogs diet šŸ™ˆ does she not realise or give a duck about the stress on his joints with carrying that weight? Not only that, he isnā€™t exercised as he should be makes for a frustrated, cooped up dog being mithered to tit by her baby (taught by Hinch). Itā€™s gonna end in tears, either baby will get bit or theyā€™ll find Henry dead in (his own šŸ™„) bed from an underlying condition sheā€™s caused. Boils my piss, he never asked for her as an owner. My dogs diet is as important as mine and time out of my day is dedicated to their excercise and mental well being, because Iā€™m a responsible dog owner. Mind you, if she can feed her kid chicken in a can, she ainā€™t giving no fucks about Henry.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Urrghh I hate when she treats the dog better than her son, I know she loves Hen and as a dog owner I get that but this is just plain weird!!! He is not human and she knows rightly she is being filmed. Dick head.

Reactions: 14
This relationship with a dog is not normal, watch Henry get jealous of Ronnie and attack him
That dog gets more love than the baby

Reactions: 17
Whatever happened to the warehouse that they rented out??? I remember following her back then and she "took us all" with her to this warehouse and she was talking about filling it with cleaning products...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think honestly itā€™s a combination of too much Botox and badly applied microbladed brows. I have had both and people donā€™t know I have until I tell them. Itā€™s my subtle refresher every few months ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 22
Am I missing something with the Tesco thing? The thing thatā€™s been circled and pointed to in the picture is the insta username of the person who sent her the message (which has now been blanked out)
She wasnā€™t circling the fact that the persons phone was with Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.