Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what we've not seen in a while.. The jewelled febreeze bottle that came with its own little driver. Or the one Stacey made.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
is this real? I googled MRS HINCH EXPOSED and this was one of the image results...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I disagree with bullying her kiddo but the TESCO mobile thing made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks gormless. She is severely lacking in gorm. No wonder she is so thin and the dog is so fat - he gets her food as well as his own!!

Also disgusted at that pie. If you’re on a limited budget then fair enough, use a tinned chicken mix, but she’s a bleeping millionaire and she cooks like she gets her food from a food bank (absolutely not judging people who need food banks, but judging Sophie for not using her XS money to support quality food producers and promote buying locally sourced food).

Reactions: 53
Soph feeding her dog like a baby 😆😆😆😆. Be it on your head Soph the day Henry nips Ron's fingers 😡😡. He is a bleeping dog. She and Jamie are absolute thick
Exactly my thoughts he will turn on that little boy one day

Reactions: 13
Jamie has 5 years off of work it seems and she doesn’t class it as her money
As Jamie supported her while she was doing her hairdressing course!
also they can’t do all inclusive holidays now because Jamie reminded Sophie that she would constantly be asked for pics and a chat and it wouldn’t be fair on Ronnie and it wouldn’t be like a holiday so now they will have to book private villas
This year got cancelled so next year they are doing it and taking all the family so Ronnie has plenty of people to play with.
hard life being a “celeb” ain’t it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is
There has probably only been about 2 instances where she has been papped and that was when she was pregnant with Ronnie....she's honestly delusional..it's actually insane

Reactions: 38
I think this is actually the real Sophie and she didn’t know Jamie was filming her. Look at her face. She looks really gormless. I’m sure she allowed him to post it coz it will show that she’s not always glamorous and Is so relatable. I mean i always feed my dog while he’s sitting on my lap.
This isn’t the first time he has filmed her without her knowing.. last time it was on his story for a whole 5 mins before it was deleted. Bet she was FUWMING!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her lips in the video of her feeding Henry, they’re like one of the Simpson’s lips but I can’t work out which, did she say she has no work done to them??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtf is she feeding that dog AGAIN?! 🤯
He has a bowl of kibble in the morning, a pack of processed chicken or ham, a treat (not a treat because it’s every day) as breakfast, a whole bag of whatever that is at night and duck knows what else in between
She can’t honestly think that’s how people feed their dogs!!
i thought this! What on earth is she feeding him from the packet?

Reactions: 16
Oi soph ya fud what about going to your local butchers and getting a meat pack? I hear you laaaaab supporting small businesses 😉 maybe get Jamie on the case to get you one #gifted?

Reactions: 18
I think this is actually the real Sophie and she didn’t know Jamie was filming her. Look at her face. She looks really gormless. I’m sure she allowed him to post it coz it will show that she’s not always glamorous and Is so relatable. I mean i always feed my dog while he’s sitting on my lap.
Lights are on but no one is home. That duck pout as well. Lay off the fillers Hun. Less is more

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This isn’t the first time he has filmed her without her knowing.. last time it was on his story for a whole 5 mins before it was deleted. Bet she was FUWMING!
I think she does know, I’m sure she glances at the camera in the beginning?

Reactions: 11
Jamie has 5 years off of work it seems and she doesn’t class it as her money
As Jamie supported her while she was doing her hairdressing course!
also they can’t do all inclusive holidays now because Jamie reminded Sophie that she would constantly be asked for pics and a chat and it wouldn’t be fair on Ronnie and it wouldn’t be like a holiday so now they will have to book private villas
This year got cancelled so next year they are doing it and taking all the family so Ronnie has plenty of people to play with.
hard life being a “celeb” ain’t it
5 years off cos Ron will be at school meaning Soph won’t be left alone!

Reactions: 12
That picture with Henry 😳🤦‍♀️ you hardly see her acting like this with Ronnie. She's so backwards

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.